Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A huge reason Eason is probably gone

2»

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

This is for you, Grandpa Race. Stop F'Offing all of BTP poasts. The kid has had a rough couple weeks and needs guidance from our senior members. You are a role model and mentor here. Show some kindness, and compassion for our younger generation of Doog. Thank you for heeding this advice, have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year......

Lol fuck off. Race is a retard. I couldn’t care less
    Show some respect, ya little prick.
    Respect him just because he’s been around longer? Lol fuck off. Beta mentality. I want to prove you wrong and shit down your fucking throat. Fag
    You try way too hard.
    Steve Enterman was a try hard 2*....... He needs more tim?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

This is for you, Grandpa Race. Stop F'Offing all of BTP poasts. The kid has had a rough couple weeks and needs guidance from our senior members. You are a role model and mentor here. Show some kindness, and compassion for our younger generation of Doog. Thank you for heeding this advice, have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year......

Respect him just because he’s been around longer? Lol fuck off. Beta mentality. I want to prove you wrong and shit down your fucking throat. Fag
    Sounds like your two dads taught you no respect.

Fuck respect. Respect is for losers who want USC to suck our dick for being second fiddle. I want to destory them. Same with Race. He’s gone senile. I couldn’t care less if no one takes my side. But time will tell
    Fuck off hondo
    Lame
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    Eason is the best QB on the roster. I doubt Haener will be transferring back and we aren't going to get any other transfer QB. There is no competition.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dannarc said:

Retard

He’s cooler than most of you fags so
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Retard

Again, when did you start being such a dick?
    Why do you care?
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

Sounds like your two dads taught you no respect.

Fuck respect. Respect is for losers who want USC to suck our dick for being second fiddle. I want to destory them. Same with Race. He’s gone senile. I couldn’t care less if no one takes my side. But time will tell
    Nobody even knows what you’re talking about.
    Dick Newton sucks. Cam Davis is better. Sirmon or Culp will be good etc.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Retard

Why do you care?
    Because you used to be pretty cool, and a good contributor.... not so much anymore
  • Options

Retard

Why do you care?
    Because you used to be pretty cool, and a good contributor.... not so much anymore
    Cool. Quit being a butthurt loser
  • Options

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

You try way too hard.
    Cool. Who even are you?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @backthepack did you “try” those drugs you swore you’d never try and get hooked?

T & P’s bro cause you’ve lost your shit.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Retard

You try way too hard.
    Cool. Who even are you?
    Someone not concerned with trying to make a name for myself. There are enough personalities on here. Just here to enjoy the banter and laugh at people who take themselves far too seriously on the internet. Hopefully this is just a persona you've cooked up and not how tightly would you are in real life. Lighten up.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dannarc said:

Retard

Asking Race for kindness only

dannarc said:

Retard

I felt it was best for Fudgie to step back from HH and recharge.

He's on a flight at this moment to the rez where @Swaye resides. Fudgie will be bunking in the double wide. In the months to come, Swaye will teach him about drinking heavily, hating whitey, finding hope in lottery tickets and how to be a real man.

We will see a new and improved Fudgie on 9/1.
    YBE in some tim Stalin.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BTP has turned into Preston except with 1% self awareness which made him try way too hard.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

Retard

I felt it was best for Fudgie to step back from HH and recharge.

He's on a flight at this moment to the rez where @Swaye resides. Fudgie will be bunking in the double wide. In the months to come, Swaye will teach him about drinking heavily, hating whitey, finding hope in lottery tickets and how to be a real man.

We will see a new and improved Fudgie on 9/1.
    It was true then and its true now