Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the Bowel Gayme

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So, um, yeah. Watching Bynum big dick it all over the field last night made me angry. It is almost criminal how mismanaged our personnel groupings were this year. This year could have actually been decent by just playing Bynum and Puka early. Just horseshit we lost 4 gaymes with Bacteria and Fuller out there being fuckups while better players sat on the bench. Add Ulofoshio to the mix and it is even more mystifying. If all of us basement dwelling retards could see this shit immediately, how come the coaching staff that makes a combined 8 mil per couldn't? FML.

So, I guess I am glad we beat that Boise State ass into the dirt. Fuck those losers. Glad Pete went out with win, but even happier he is just gone.

The sideline reporter was imminently bangable, which was nice. Judging by the post game interview I am pretty sure Eason dicked her down last night at some point. I hope he comes back.

That's all I have to say.

Comments

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bonedog said:

WTF is he holding up a gold shoe for?
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bonedog said:

That’s not a shoe, that’s DAS BOOT!!!!!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Bonedog said:

Yeezy is what I’m hearing.

Whatever the fuck that means.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bonedog said:

Yep and with purple lights
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Skinny wasn't perfect, but he doesn't have to be. That 10 yard out he threw to the far sideline for a first down was jaw-dropping (the one where they reviewed the spot). He wasn't at ALL open, but that's what velocity gets you. Even if he's off on his deep balls and making a mistake or two per game, his arm opens everything else up. I also hope he comes back. He won't.

This year ('s defense) taught me not to expect great things from new players. So the OL is a disaster until proven otherwise, the new QB is terrible until proven otherwise, and the defense will have to be plucked right out of the NFL to save the season from being a disaster, but the ILB will be a terrible unit until proven otherwise, so probably not. It'll be interesting. It's almost impossible for a team with this baseline of talent to not improve on Vegas Bowl Champions of Life, but conference champions and meaningful bowl game is probably a bridge too far unless we have something at QB that's not currently apparent.

Skinny made that throw off his back foot from the far fucking hash. Gobsmacked. Unfuckingbelievable. Paging @GrundleStiltzkin GIF.

If Levi, Molden, and KT return, I’m not worried about the D. Ulofushio, Sirmon, Tafisi, Hammer, Calvert, Ah You, and Tupotala are all better than Manure and Beef.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not even out for long before a duck fan makes fun of the shit tier bowl while forgetting his team lost the same shit tier bowl against the same shit tier team.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,101

Bonedog said:

Unless you’re drinking out of your shoe, there’s no reason to hold it up
    That's what I always say