Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the Bowel Gayme

2»

Comments

• Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I hate to be a wet blanket after a season-ending potato fry, but what saddens me about this game is that it wasn't even particularly well executed or called (I thought Jimmy--ILTCHJIWILTD--called a great game, but any sighting of the wildcat in any form or deep ball to Aaron Fuller against man coverage drops a whole letter grade from me, successful or not). The only difference between this game and Colorado or Stanford was that the team seemed to care. This is what it's like when Washington plays like the other team is WSU: They know they're superior, they play with confidence, and they grind them down over 60 minutes.

Couldn't agree more.

At first glance I too felt like the offense was running on all cylinders, but in reality we averaged 5 yards per play (3.5 rushing), had no turnovers, and only one penalty. If that is a good game, your offense sucks. Boise had the 53rd ranked defense according to SP+, so what happens when we play a Michigan?

Just because the offense looked less shitty than it did at other points this year doesn't mean any of it was good.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope our? over confidence comes back to reality before August 1st.

I will be the first to state we ain't no way in hell going 15-0 next year
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,704
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is this as big as the red box bowl championship that propelled the ducks to this year's unimaginable height?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    We didn't eve get over 400 yards offense.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

We didn't eve get over 400 yards offense.

did not get to 350 - only 329 - I just can't understand why Bush was not asked back...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Is this as big as the red box bowl championship that propelled the ducks to this year's unimaginable height?