Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thanks Taft!

PS - has anyone heard from @BennyBeaver? Worried about him.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Damn. 3 of the top 10 in WA, and we are in great shape with all 3. Add Troy Franklin who is also on the list, and this could be the all timer class for our Warshington Huskiesies!

We say this now, but.....
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Damn. 3 of the top 10 in WA, and we are in great shape with all 3. Add Troy Franklin who is also on the list, and this could be the all timer class for our Warshington Huskiesies!

If jimmy gets 10+ wins, we should lock all 4 up.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They're gonna find a way to fuck it up
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

here we go again. Let me help you fill in the timeline @Swaye:

January-March: Recruitsturbating with optimism about the all-time class we could get.

March-April: 1 of the 4 recruits picks Ohio State/Alabama/Clemson/Georgia... oops.

May-July: kids hit all the coolest Nike camps and start releasing top 5 lists and we're not one one of those lists.... oops out of 2.

September-November: 1 kid mentions he just feels he needs to expand himself and move away from home... oops out of 3.

December: we sign 1 of the 4.

Welp, thanks for this. Ensured my dooging didn't even make it one day.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

They'll probably be committed somewhere already by the time we find out how many wins we finish with.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

They'll probably be committed somewhere already by the time we find out how many wins we finish with.
    You’ll have to excuse fire Pete, he thinks a recruiting class is determined primarily by that years on field performance.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

here we go again. Let me help you fill in the timeline @Swaye:

January-March: Recruitsturbating with optimism about the all-time class we could get.

March-April: 1 of the 4 recruits picks Ohio State/Alabama/Clemson/Georgia... oops.

May-July: kids hit all the coolest Nike camps and start releasing top 5 lists and we're not one one of those lists.... oops out of 2.

September-November: 1 kid mentions he just feels he needs to expand himself and move away from home... oops out of 3.

December: we sign 1 of the 4.

Welp, thanks for this. Ensured my dooging didn't even make it one day.
    my mantra in life is based around managing expectations
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

You’ll have to excuse fire Pete, he thinks a recruiting class is determined primarily by that years on field performance.
    So going 7-5 next year is acceptable? With back to back shit record years you expect to lock them up??? Having good on field performance will be only positive, while being shit will bring more doubt for them in their decision making. For the guy who is so fucking more intelligent than I, what is so fucking hard to see about that?? @dnc
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

So going 7-5 next year is acceptable? With back to back shit record years you expect to lock them up??? Having good on field performance will be only positive, while being shit will bring more doubt for them in their decision making. For the guy who is so fucking more intelligent than I, what is so fucking hard to see about that?? @dnc
    Yep, that's what I said.

If you can't see most of their minds will be made up before the season is halfway over I can't help you.
  • Options
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yep, that's what I said.

If you can't see most of their minds will be made up before the season is halfway over I can't help you.
    7-5 baby. This year that is what is fresh in their mind.
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yep, that's what I said.

And despite that class will be over half full before the season starts.
  • Options
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yep, that's what I said.

Ok, sure being 3-2 is going to look great
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yep, that's what I said.

K
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yep, that's what I said.

I like how your point is made in your mind via a hypothetical record. That's my favorite part.