Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is up

with fudgie going around downvoting and fuck you'ing random posts and then upvoting or chinning other posts that in effect negate the downvotes.

it seems junior is finally ready to be taken behind the woodshed. who's doing it?

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's turned into the dark antithesis of old fudgie who used to go around chinning everything, no matter how retarded. These formative years of his have been a wild roller coaster. Growing up on hardcore husky cannot be good for one's personal development.

It's an experiment. Not been done before.

How does a clean slate youngster turn out when weaned on the darkness, vitriol and cynicism of HCH?

We may be getting a glimpse.
    It was an easy hypothesis to make that things wouldn't end well. Sad to see it come to fruition.

The rest of us have the benefit of being old enough to know how to compartmentalize this dark and stupid hobby of ours away from the rest of our (allegedly) functioning lives. Fudgie has become consumed by it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

BTB's melt down is the HH version of Antonio brown

Nah Antonio Brown was a HOF talent.

More like Antonio Weiner.
    Stephon Marbury - eating Vaseline
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

BTB's melt down is the HH version of Antonio brown

Nah Antonio Brown was a HOF talent.

More like Antonio Weiner.
    Stephon Marbury - eating Vaseline
    And1
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

Fudgepack, I totally understand that life is super hard when your parents take care of you, give you spending money for drugs and other nonsense.

He’s spending most his days on here and Twitter. He’s not having fun.
    2021 will be special
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am SHOCKED that an immature, spoiled upper middlebury class kiid like @backthepack has ignored my astute and prudent advice and doubled down on his self-destructive patterns of behavior! SHOCKED I SAY!!!!

Seek help backpack! I am here 4 u gurlfren!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Fudgepack, I totally understand that life is super hard when your parents take care of you, give you spending money for drugs and other nonsense.

I remember having to sell drugs to get drug money. Tuff millennial shit. Kids today just have no idea!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

I am SHOCKED that an immature, spoiled upper middlebury class kiid like @backthepack has ignored my astute and prudent advice and doubled down on his self-destructive patterns of behavior! SHOCKED I SAY!!!!

Princess, if you think btp has ever even heard of Middlebury, we need to get you some help stat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Princess, if you think btp has ever even heard of Middlebury, we need to get you some help stat.
    Did I say that? Objection ur honor!