Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FISA Court slams FBI

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nunes says the GOP warned the FISA court starting in February of 2018 that they were working with bullshit
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nunes says the GOP warned the FISA court starting in February of 2018 that they were working with bullshit

The whole thing seems like they were all sure that Clinton was going to win and they'd get a pat on the back for the "extra help" they gave.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

It can’t be said enough, Mueller knew the Steele Dossier was pure crap and he knew it had been used for the FISA warrants. He never said a fucking thing and still tried to trap Page and others in process crimes even after learning there was no collusion and that Page had been subjected to an improper and bogus investigation.

Mueller and his good buddy Comey both need to pay
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe I am missing something about the IG report.

What started the FBofI to initiate an investigation?
    The reported hack of the DNC emails is what I got. The DNC did not allow the FBofI to analyze their computing systems so this is all still speculation.
    Trump colluded with the Russkies because he stated "Hey Russia, maybe you can help us find the missing 30K emails" (this is also part of numerous claims of Trump working with the Russkies)

So what did I mess up on here? I might have fallen asleep many times while attempting to read that damn report so things were hazy.

I might have simplified
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine 17 errors that all go against Trump. All errors impacted Trump. None impacted the FBI or DOJ. Not 1. Somebody run a statistical probability on that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Imagine 17 errors that all go against Trump. All errors impacted Trump. None impacted the FBI or DOJ. Not 1. Somebody run a statistical probability on that.

Actually they wiretapped Carter page after he left Trump's campaign. HTH
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

The reported hack of the DNC emails is what I got. The DNC did not allow the FBofI to analyze their computing systems so this is all still speculation.
    Trump colluded with the Russkies because he stated "Hey Russia, maybe you can help us find the missing 30K emails" (this is also part of numerous claims of Trump working with the Russkies)

So what did I mess up on here? I might have fallen asleep many times while attempting to read that damn report so things were hazy.

I might have simplified

You also missed the Trump tower meeting with Trump Jr, that he lied about when first asked. You missed Trump's team lying about trying to build a hotel in Moscow. Among other things. Like all the indictments and convictions amongst people associated with Trump.

But it's all a democrat conspiracy to wire tap Trump. Yeah that's it.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It takes an idiot like you to not know that this means nothing in their quest for their fake investigation. HTH
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

It takes an idiot like you to not know that this means nothing in their quest for their fake investigation. HTH
    Sorry that you hate facts.

Btw.... Who wrote and approved the Patriot act anyway?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sorry that you hate facts.

Btw.... Who wrote and approved the Patriot act anyway?
    You stupid piece of dog fuck!
    You didn't comprehend one word of what I posted.
    You are too fucking stupid to know that wiretapping Page pre or post the Trump campaign means nothing.
    Go play hide the salami on the freeway.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I might have simplified

You also missed the Trump tower meeting with Trump Jr, that he lied about when first asked. You missed Trump's team lying about trying to build a hotel in Moscow. Among other things. Like all the indictments and convictions amongst people associated with Trump.

I didn't miss that stuff - it never would have happened if the investigation would have been started over something that may have been a crime. if I remember correctly, the DNC gave up their password to a phishing expedition - they really weren't hacked - like a cheap whore they gave it away for free
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I might have simplified

I didn't miss that stuff - it never would have happened if the investigation would have been started over something that may have been a crime. if I remember correctly, the DNC gave up their password to a phishing expedition - they really weren't hacked - like a cheap whore they gave it away for free
    You are ok with a presidential candidate meeting with Russians to get dirt on a political opponent then lying about it? I could only imagine your outrage if Hillary or Obama did that. Fuck you are outraged that the VPs son was on a board of a private company in Ukraine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I might have simplified

You are ok with a presidential candidate meeting with Russians to get dirt on a political opponent then lying about it? I could only imagine your outrage if Hillary or Obama did that. Fuck you are outraged that the VPs son was on a board of a private company in Ukraine.
    Did Trump meet with the Russkies or was it his kids/staff/lawyers and what came of that meeting? nothing
    I guess just as concerned as Schiff falling for a joke call about having nudes of Trump - had the same out come, nothing

Yes that kind of stuff happens everyday in the world of politics -
    stuff like the Steele Dossier happens only once every 4 years and has a bigger impact. I think Biden is corrupt as hell and his kid got his job to chinfluence the Obama administration in future dealings with the USofA. But it hasn't been proven. Something might have slowed that chinvestigation down.

The entire chinvestigation chinto (bonus pernt for double CHin) Trump was under false pretense is what I get out of all the crap that has come out. the Biden stuff could be worse as chinfo is coming out slowly, Hillary and the Steele Dossier may never be fully chinvestigated.

What upsets me is none of the stuff you mention, but how blind we? Americans are to the unelected folks and how they think they run the country. A little turmoil (Trump) and their true colors are showing. Many of those assholes should be the ones going to prison.

The president's associates got busted for lying to the FBofI - any American that has ever filled a government form out is guilty of lying to a government employee which by law is a felony. It only happens when you can't bust them for a real crime.