Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Plenty of Cash

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dnc said:

Jordan PaoPao can coach? Lol. You idiot.

Explain why HB can’t run a route properly even though he’s a freak and has good feet? HB takes false steps in his releases/routes. Why is Cade shitty at blocking even though he’s huge and has good feet?

Every single TE we’ve had here has been under-utilized...

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.
    The fact that HB still cannot run a route properly is definitely PaoPao’s fault... can you give any specific examples where guys have fixed things under PaoPao? He can’t recruit. We played a converted center and a walk-on R-FR tight end legit minutes this year. Just for that he needs to go...

I could have gotten Mark Redman and Jack Yary (who we will get)

But Will Dissly!1!1!1! Who had like 9 catches his senior year!!!

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off with all the GA stuff. Middle of the conference results with two all conference returners. No actual results with recruiting.

I won’t say he sucks, but his hype here is ridiculous.

Yeah, GA hasn’t done anything on the field or in recruiting.

Jaylinn Hawkins, a converted WR, just earned 1st team all pac-12.

Camryn Bynum and former walk-on Ashytn Davis were just voted 2nd team all pac-12.

Davis was a 2018 CFF first-teamer.

They led the country in interceptions last year.

Phil Fucking Steele had them ranked as the #1 DB corps in the nation.

And all those dudes were either 3-stars or walk-ons or converted WRs.

Or just let Sports Illustrated tell you more:

https://www.si.com/college/2019/08/13/cal-bears-secondary-jaylinn-hawkins-ashtyn-davis

And oh yeah, as has been noted on here, GA out-recruited Jimmy montLAKE and Will Harris for Trey Paster this cycle. To Cal. Fucking Cal.

GA played in the league under Lake, teaches NFL concepts like Lake, is young and has swag, and makes the game simple and fun. Check out the dude’s Twitter handle:

He’s exactly what this ENTIRE staff needs—great coaching and energy to recruit and have fucking fun and promote/show those very things.

But if you’re cool with your state of homeostasis re: coaching staff and don’t want to level up during this an optimal time to do so, then ask yourself why. Cause I don’t fucking get it.
    #1 DB unit by Phil Steele but they finished in the middle in passing yards allowed? Pull up the stats. Results matter. They aren’t very good.
    It’s almost like passing yards are a product of the entire defense hth. LBs cover people too. DL needs to actually get a pass rush going. Cal’s DBs are legit. They’re all going to get drafted lol
    Nice spin that you would never use if the secondary played better this season.
    He’s developed what 3 all-conf DBs? He’s going to get a walk-on Safetty drafted? But he can’t coach!!! Because their TEAM DEFENSIVE stats!1!!1!1!1

Fuck off Roadie.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Don't be surprised if Oregon goes after GA too. Keith Heyward is rumored to be following Arroyo to UNLV as their DC.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

But then so did Will Harris.

what
    Are you impressed with Will Harris' contributions thus far?
    Of course not. I don't remember people praising him around here though. Ever. Lots were and remain skeptical. Or I'm too stupid to see your point idk
    When he was hired much was made of his abilities to recruit because he was young, black and cool. He had the look of an elite recruiter. I agreed.

None of that has fleshed out though.

Now the same people are doing the same thing with GA. "Sure he can't recruit at Cal but wait until he gets to UW!" "All you need to do is read his Twitter to know he can recruit" (Someone really said this), etc.

I think GA would probably be a solid recruiter here. I think he would be a very good coach. I like him a lot and would celebrate if we hire him.

I just think it's odd that people who demand elite recruiters at every position are so excited about a guy with a very limited track record of recruiting success, that's all.
    None of that is aimed at you @Gladstone just trying to better explain my point since it obviously failed to connect earlier.

dnc said:

Explain why HB can’t run a route properly even though he’s a freak and has good feet? HB takes false steps in his releases/routes. Why is Cade shitty at blocking even though he’s huge and has good feet?

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.
    The fact that HB still cannot run a route properly is definitely PaoPao’s fault... can you give any specific examples where guys have fixed things under PaoPao? He can’t recruit. We played a converted center and a walk-on R-FR tight end legit minutes this year. Just for that he needs to go...

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off with all the GA stuff. Middle of the conference results with two all conference returners. No actual results with recruiting.

Camryn Bynum and former walk-on Ashytn Davis were just voted 2nd team all pac-12.

https://www.si.com/college/2019/08/13/cal-bears-secondary-jaylinn-hawkins-ashtyn-davis

And oh yeah, as has been noted on here, GA out-recruited Jimmy montLAKE and Will Harris for Trey Paster this cycle. To Cal. Fucking Cal.

GA played in the league under Lake, teaches NFL concepts like Lake, is young and has swag, and makes the game simple and fun. Check out the dude’s Twitter handle:

He’s exactly what this ENTIRE staff needs—great coaching and energy to recruit and have fucking fun and promote/show those very things.

But if you’re cool with your state of homeostasis re: coaching staff and don’t want to level up during this an optimal time to do so, then ask yourself why. Cause I don’t fucking get it.
    #1 DB unit by Phil Steele but they finished in the middle in passing yards allowed? Pull up the stats. Results matter. They aren’t very good.
    It’s almost like passing yards are a product of the entire defense hth. LBs cover people too. DL needs to actually get a pass rush going. Cal’s DBs are legit. They’re all going to get drafted lol
    He’s developed what 3 all-conf DBs? He’s going to get a walk-on Safetty drafted? But he can’t coach!!! Because their TEAM DEFENSIVE stats!1!!1!1!1

Fuck off Roadie.
    Bob Gregory developed BBK to DPOY and Ulofoshio is a walk on. The bigger picture says there has been some problems. You spin everything. What you can’t spin are results. Our ILB play sucked this year. Cal’s secondary had a mediocre season. Those are facts.
    Cal’s secondary was mediocre huh? Lol when they have all 4 kids drafted that’ll shut your dumbass up. You come in with off base hawt takes. Like move Salvon to WR!1!1!1 or Sirmon sucks because Derek said so even though he’s talented and kids can get better1!1!1! Or Culp will never be shit1!1!1! Who played RB in HS (he’s a R-FR) but is super rare physically, your right he won’t be good if we keep PaoPao who can’t fucking coach. Comparing Gregory to Alexander is retarded. Cal lead the country in INTS last year for gods sakes. They held the Coug to 20 fucking points and a lot of empty yards. Judging a secondary solely on TEAM passing yards is fucking stupid. You know that. Be better. Haha.

Regarding DNC. Keep defending the corches!1!1!1 you can call me a doog all you want but I like talent on the roster and someone who isn’t a lazy piece of shit recruiting. That can also ya know actually coach how to run a route properly because that’s kind of I don’t know his fucking JOB. You can’t give me one example of PaoPao making a specific aspect of a players game better. He sucks. He’s always been a POS. A doog wouldn’t be calling for his head. A doog would be defending shit coaching and talent acquisition which is what you are doing.

But move Salvon to WR!1!1!1

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,937

Beno4Life said:

you might want to sit this one out junior
    Stop stealing my shit fucko!!!!!!!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,937

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.
    Bob Gregory developed BBK to DPOY and Ulofoshio is a walk on. The bigger picture says there has been some problems. You spin everything. What you can’t spin are results. Our ILB play sucked this year. Cal’s secondary had a mediocre season. Those are facts.
    Cal’s secondary was mediocre huh? Lol when they have all 4 kids drafted that’ll shut your dumbass up. You come in with off base hawt takes. Like move Salvon to WR!1!1!1 or Sirmon sucks because Derek said so even though he’s talented and kids can get better1!1!1! Or Culp will never be shit1!1!1! Who played RB in HS (he’s a R-FR) but is super rare physically, your right he won’t be good if we keep PaoPao who can’t fucking coach. Comparing Gregory to Alexander is retarded. Cal lead the country in INTS last year for gods sakes. They held the Coug to 20 fucking points and a lot of empty yards. Judging a secondary solely on TEAM passing yards is fucking stupid. You know that. Be better. Haha.

Regarding DNC. Keep defending the corches!1!1!1 you can call me a doog all you want but I like talent on the roster and someone who isn’t a lazy piece of shit recruiting. That can also ya know actually coach how to run a route properly because that’s kind of I don’t know his fucking JOB. You can’t give me one example of PaoPao making a specific aspect of a players game better. He sucks. He’s always been a POS. A doog wouldn’t be calling for his head. A doog would be defending shit coaching and talent acquisition which is what you are doing.

I do not recall giving you permission to sit at the adult table.

Get back to your Mac 'n Cheese while the men sip on some Blue Label Johnnie and smoke some Cubans.

#youRnotready

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.

Auto flag.

It's for your own good little buddy.
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.

Auto flag.

Nah your are just as bad as the DM doogs, just not as retarded. Keep defending coaches that aren’t good enough to help us beat Clemson/Bama etc. you are better than this.

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.

I do not recall giving you permission to sit at the adult table.

Get back to your Mac 'n Cheese while the men sip on some Blue Label Johnnie and smoke some Cubans.

#youRnotready

Fuck off.
    dnc said:

Quit being a doog.

You're not allowed to use that word until you learn what it means and buy a mirror.

Until then I cannot respond to your nonsense.

Please explain to me how any of this has been doogy, mr. gatekeeper? Because it’s not. Lol.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Beno4Life said:

I do want to level up and want the very best coaches possible. I’m not sure if GA is that guy. I think it’s strange you guys gloss over his mediocre results and are crowning him.

It’s not like he has a long track record of anything. He’s a risky hire, especially giving him a promotion to co-DC.
    edited December 2019

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.

Pull up the stats you idiot. They got shredded at times this year. The strength of that defense was the front 7. We were way better this year in the secondary and I don’t think anyone would say we were anything more than good this year in the back end.

dnc said:

dnc said:

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.

Quit being a doog.

Beno4Life said:

Fuck off Roadie.

Auto flag.

Nah your are just as bad as the DM doogs, just not as retarded. Keep defending coaches that aren’t good enough to help us beat Clemson/Bama etc. you are better than this.
    I'm fine with criticizing PaoPao as a recruiter. He's not good as a recruiter at all.

Suggesting a guy can't coach who has produced nonstop NFL tight ends despite his well documented recruited problems is absolutely FS. It weakens your argument about his recruiting and shows you are just bashing who you want to bash.

I know you're just parroting DDY but that doesn't make it chintelligent.
    I don’t think Paopao is a great coach, but he has churned out NFL guys and none of them other than Hunter Bryant were rated very high.
    Beno4Life said:

I don’t think Paopao is a great coach, but he has churned out NFL guys and none of them other than Hunter Bryant were rated very high.

From my couch, I certainly can't criticize PooPao's on-field development. Results speak for themselves, as you noted.

My issue is his roster management and not being able to sign elite out-of-state targets. He got Redman this year, which is huge. I won't completely ignore that Garbers is his bro, but PooPao still got him.

It just seems, though, that with us running regular 3 TE sets and the NFL development, we shouldn't go a class without signing one solid TE prospect a class. Last year, when Black Beast was hobbled and Culp was suspended and Kizer was still injured, we had Cade, a converted OL in Lucky Luciano, and walk-on Westover. That's not good. I know shit happens, but you got to prepare for that. And that's why I agree with @LaMichael_Corleone / @SuburbanKodak that his recruiting and roster management are more of a liability than his NFL development.
    And I think this is a completely reasonable take. I don't agree with it 100% but I gladly admit I've gone back and forth on it. I certainly would not shed a tear if he were let go. I just think you're going to be hard placed to find an elite coach and elite recruiter for anywhere near what we pay PaoPao. But if we can find one I'm totally on bored.