Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Plenty of Cash

To hire Gerald and make him CO-DC.

And to fire Gregory and Bush and PooPao and rehire some new energy and schemes that don’t require a Master’s level of understanding.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Paopao is cheap labor you might keep him
    Just for that, but mentioned shmucks need to leave
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Roadies overstating the point but It is weird to see this bored go apeshit over someone who has had so little success as a recruiter.

He’s Jordan PaoPao who looks like he could recruit.

But then so did Will Harris.

I like GA cause he can fucking coach.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dnc said:

what
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Jordan PaoPao can coach? Lol. You idiot.

Explain why HB can’t run a route properly even though he’s a freak and has good feet? HB takes false steps in his releases/routes. Why is Cade shitty at blocking even though he’s huge and has good feet?

Every single TE we’ve had here has been under-utilized...

PaoPao fucking sucks.
    Beno4Life said:

Fuck off with all the GA stuff. Middle of the conference results with two all conference returners. No actual results with recruiting.

I won’t say he sucks, but his hype here is ridiculous.

Yeah, GA hasn’t done anything on the field or in recruiting.

Jaylinn Hawkins, a converted WR, just earned 1st team all pac-12.

Camryn Bynum and former walk-on Ashytn Davis were just voted 2nd team all pac-12.

Davis was a 2018 CFF first-teamer.

They led the country in interceptions last year.

Phil Fucking Steele had them ranked as the #1 DB corps in the nation.

And all those dudes were either 3-stars or walk-ons or converted WRs.

Or just let Sports Illustrated tell you more:

https://www.si.com/college/2019/08/13/cal-bears-secondary-jaylinn-hawkins-ashtyn-davis

And oh yeah, as has been noted on here, GA out-recruited Jimmy montLAKE and Will Harris for Trey Paster this cycle. To Cal. Fucking Cal.

GA played in the league under Lake, teaches NFL concepts like Lake, is young and has swag, and makes the game simple and fun. Check out the dude’s Twitter handle:

He’s exactly what this ENTIRE staff needs—great coaching and energy to recruit and have fucking fun and promote/show those very things.

But if you’re cool with your state of homeostasis re: coaching staff and don’t want to level up during this an optimal time to do so, then ask yourself why. Cause I don’t fucking get it.
    Because Roadie is a retard duh.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    We should hire this guy; I'm sure Pat Hill would advise him to crawl over glass from Foxborough to coach here.

https://www.patriots.com/team/coaches-roster/cole-popovich
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    All I know is that @Crow_T_Robot has great history picking coaches. So I assume that GA sucks
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2019
    Beno4Life said:

Fuck off with all the GA stuff. Middle of the conference results with two all conference returners. No actual results with recruiting.

Camryn Bynum and former walk-on Ashytn Davis were just voted 2nd team all pac-12.

https://www.si.com/college/2019/08/13/cal-bears-secondary-jaylinn-hawkins-ashtyn-davis

And oh yeah, as has been noted on here, GA out-recruited Jimmy montLAKE and Will Harris for Trey Paster this cycle. To Cal. Fucking Cal.

GA played in the league under Lake, teaches NFL concepts like Lake, is young and has swag, and makes the game simple and fun. Check out the dude’s Twitter handle:

He’s exactly what this ENTIRE staff needs—great coaching and energy to recruit and have fucking fun and promote/show those very things.

But if you’re cool with your state of homeostasis re: coaching staff and don’t want to level up during this an optimal time to do so, then ask yourself why. Cause I don’t fucking get it.
    #1 DB unit by Phil Steele but they finished in the middle in passing yards allowed? Pull up the stats. Results matter. They aren’t very good.

Beno4Life said:

#1 DB unit by Phil Steele but they finished in the middle in passing yards allowed? Pull up the stats. Results matter. They aren’t very good.
    It’s almost like passing yards are a product of the entire defense hth. LBs cover people too. DL needs to actually get a pass rush going. Cal’s DBs are legit. They’re all going to get drafted lol
  • If Lake was planning to fire Bush why would he be taking him on recruiting trips?

I suspect Bush will be here another year.

But maybe we can get a top notch offensive consulatat?

Jordan PaoPao can coach? Lol. You idiot.

Explain why HB can’t run a route properly even though he’s a freak and has good feet? HB takes false steps in his releases/routes. Why is Cade shitty at blocking even though he’s huge and has good feet?

Every single TE we’ve had here has been under-utilized...

PaoPao fucking sucks.

You're getting dumber.

Sad.
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

what
    Are you impressed with Will Harris' contributions thus far?
  • ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238

Beno4Life said:

It’s almost like passing yards are a product of the entire defense hth. LBs cover people too. DL needs to actually get a pass rush going. Cal’s DBs are legit. They’re all going to get drafted lol
    you might want to sit this one out junior

I'll agree the GA circlejerk is overstated, but he makes perfect sense to be our DB coach, like who else would you want? Are there any realistic options that come close to his resume and fit in on our staff?

That’s all good. Just annoyed that a coach can be nice to charismatic to Coker in 2014 and that is really the main basis for the circle jerk and not actually results.

A NFL DB coach would also be cool or one that had a higher ranked secondary last season.

Again, I don’t hate GA and think he’s been a solid coach, but there is nothing to get this excited about and it’s mostly not because of football reasons.

Beno4Life said:

Nice spin that you would never use if the secondary played better this season.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

what
    Are you impressed with Will Harris' contributions thus far?
    Of course not. I don't remember people praising him around here though. Ever. Lots were and remain skeptical. Or I'm too stupid to see your point idk
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    So they spent those years grooming Harris for another team? Yeah, not happening.