Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hopefully trump gets removed

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Because we have the lowest unemployment rate in over 70 years you nutjob. You want to see unemployment take another dip down? Means testing for full time/long term disability and welfare. You know, those two categories that just happened to skyrocket up to all time high's during BO's term in office?

I don't think you want to talk about BO's jobs created while he was in office. Oh what the hell, lets discuss it. 95% of all BO's jobs created when he was in office were part time. Think about that.

Guess what else is a staggering statistic that proves the 95% number is accurate: Wages went down while BO was in office. Yeah thats right, say it along with me HH: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". Say it again buddy: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". You libs love to chant slogans so I threw that in just for you......free of charge of course. I don't bill by the hour like you.

The best part of this 95% story? BO bragged about it and HH swallowed like an open throated Monica on her dream date with Bill.

Yet here you are poo pooing the economy that is doing so well. FFS counselor, get yourself together. You are tougher than that old TDS that is pushing you toward your lunacy.

https://www.investing.com/news/economy/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

The economy is doing reasonably okay given conditions. Suddenly sub 2% GDP growth isn’t a concern to “conservatives”. That’s what I suspected.
    How's the rest of the world doing?
    Mediocre. It wasn’t doing well in 2009 either, but I guess you only trot this question out when you think things reflect poorly on Daddy.
    Trump has created 2X the amount of Full Time jobs compared to BO. So ask yourself HH, is 266,000 jobs with a great % being Full Time not good for any time? I also noticed where October and November were both adjusted up for employment which is a wonderful thing as well. And to think Trump is doing this all without the help of rats.

Say it again with me again HH and I want so hear it this time: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time" . The new slogan for those in the rat party who want to bitch about Trump and his economy. There is zero comparison. Trump wins hands down.
    As Mall Cop helpfully points out, we had a global economic crisis going on when BO took office. He seems to be coming around to my position, i.e., that Presidents don’t really have a lot of control over the world economy. Won’t you join us in this more rational world view? Sanity isn’t as bad as you’ve been told.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Because we have the lowest unemployment rate in over 70 years you nutjob. You want to see unemployment take another dip down? Means testing for full time/long term disability and welfare. You know, those two categories that just happened to skyrocket up to all time high's during BO's term in office?

I don't think you want to talk about BO's jobs created while he was in office. Oh what the hell, lets discuss it. 95% of all BO's jobs created when he was in office were part time. Think about that.

Guess what else is a staggering statistic that proves the 95% number is accurate: Wages went down while BO was in office. Yeah thats right, say it along with me HH: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". Say it again buddy: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". You libs love to chant slogans so I threw that in just for you......free of charge of course. I don't bill by the hour like you.

The best part of this 95% story? BO bragged about it and HH swallowed like an open throated Monica on her dream date with Bill.

Yet here you are poo pooing the economy that is doing so well. FFS counselor, get yourself together. You are tougher than that old TDS that is pushing you toward your lunacy.

https://www.investing.com/news/economy/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

The economy is doing reasonably okay given conditions. Suddenly sub 2% GDP growth isn’t a concern to “conservatives”. That’s what I suspected.
    I didn't hear Trump say "tax cuts will explode growth but only if the rest of the world is growing too".

You'll come up with anything, no matter how fucktarded, to defend Trump.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Mediocre. It wasn’t doing well in 2009 either, but I guess you only trot this question out when you think things reflect poorly on Daddy.
    Trump has created 2X the amount of Full Time jobs compared to BO. So ask yourself HH, is 266,000 jobs with a great % being Full Time not good for any time? I also noticed where October and November were both adjusted up for employment which is a wonderful thing as well. And to think Trump is doing this all without the help of rats.

Say it again with me again HH and I want so hear it this time: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time" . The new slogan for those in the rat party who want to bitch about Trump and his economy. There is zero comparison. Trump wins hands down.
    As Mall Cop helpfully points out, we had a global economic crisis going on when BO took office. He seems to be coming around to my position, i.e., that Presidents don’t really have a lot of control over the world economy. Won’t you join us in this more rational world view? Sanity isn’t as bad as you’ve been told.
    Well that would be great if it were true. Presidents can kill the economy, something you rats seem determined to do, and Presidents can open the economy up by getting the government out of it and let the private sector create good paying jobs, which Trump has clearly done.

Do you want to keep on discussing the economy or do you want to chant with me the BO slogan: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". Come on Counselor, sing the BO economy song with me: "Wages went down, 95% of new jobs were part time". Maybe you can ask Yellowsnow to put the words into one of his great beats?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

So the world isn't doing well but we're doing pretty good.

Please move to another country. Need help packing?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I’m old enough to remember when GDP growing at 2% (or less) was a crappy economy.

Me too. 3% annual GDP and 65% labor participation rate were the foundation of a strong economy. Nothing else really mattered.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

I’m old enough to remember when GDP growing at 2% (or less) was a crappy economy.

Me too. 3% annual GDP and 65% labor participation rate were the foundation of a strong economy. Nothing else really mattered.
    Do you have a magic wand?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Yeah dumfuc, it's a real Grapes of ath thing going on right now.

HHusky said:

Do you have a magic wand?
    Hobbits have magic ears