Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Brown, 2021 4* LB, Lebanon (OR), (Offered 5/17/19)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

You know as they say "it's not over until it's over ... and even then it's not over ..."

If he continues to be playing with fsp it's not over ... going to be interesting ...

it's really not a surprise to me given the way Oregon commits make a commitment and then, oddly, seem to have to make another public committment where they say they're shutting recruiting down and are fully committed. I dont' get the initial commit thing when they're clearly still tripping and not actually committed at all.... I guess I shouldn't criticize since the Ducks have had pretty amazing recruiting classes the past couple years, though so it clearly works.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

animate said:

You know as they say "it's not over until it's over ... and even then it's not over ..."

If he continues to be playing with fsp it's not over ... going to be interesting ...

it's really not a surprise to me given the way Oregon commits make a commitment and then, oddly, seem to have to make another public committment where they say they're shutting recruiting down and are fully committed. I dont' get the initial commit thing when they're clearly still tripping and not actually committed at all.... I guess I shouldn't criticize since the Ducks have had pretty amazing recruiting classes the past couple years, though so it clearly works.
    I don't begrudge them at all really ... they work on the hype and reel in the big fish and hope to hold onto them until signing day. It becomes easier for them when their team is doing good and Nike money is active and well. That's their style.

Besides, Brown is an Oregon kid. Our "in" is that he's doing FSP and so it's not over until it's over. Very warm for February and all that shit.

He's allowed himself an out anyways. He's saying "i'm comfortable being committed and bought into all that shit ... but I still want my dick sucked through the recruiting process and get the swag and pomp/circumstance for me and my family trips and all so imma gonna take officials and all .... UW is a big #2 so that's a definite yes trip ..."

Playing with FSP Huard will be around the whole time and that's not a negative. Hebert is gone and who's up next at Oregon? It's not over .... continue to teen boi stalk ...
  • Options
    spanawayhuskyspanawayhusky Member Posts: 4
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    He isn’t coming. He told Andrew Nemec of the Oregonian in an interview that just came out today that a Husky fan cussed out his mom.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Things happen, kids change their minds. His tape isn’t that great anyways. I mean look what Utah is doing with a bunch of 3 star guys (minus Thibs crushing them tonight). Gotta be able to coach them up at some point.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    edited December 2019

I'm not sorry. I'll do it again if they try to sit in my seats again.

But how was his mom's ass? Ruthian?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

He isn’t coming. He told Andrew Nemec of the Oregonian in an interview that just came out today that a Husky fan cussed out his mom.

Probably an Oregon troll trying to make Husky fans look bad
    check his IP
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

I listened to that part of the interview. It was at Husky Stadium this year, he and his mom sat in the wrong seats. Then some drunk guy told her to get the fuck out of his seats. And that was it.

Kinda misleading story.
    I will admit that real Husky fans are savages. I remember going to games in the Sark years and one time I pulled an airplane bottle out and the blue hairs were all staring and I thought I might get booted.

I go to the Oregon game this year and a bunch of fans are hating on Baccallia and calling him opera singer. I wondered which one of you was sitting by me.

This story has me officially thinking we’re back!
    Let's at least learn that if he does decide to visit again that it's not on a game day.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Look at his face ... he's thinking "damn, I want to play with my guy ... it's gonna be a long year being recruited by Jimmy ..."