Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

hey doog's, I got a serious Q

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I will give Sark credit for his 2010 class. He did a great job recruiting off 0-12. 7 OL and pretty muched locked down the state except for Heaps. Getting ASJ, Kasen, Shelton, and Sankey in 2011 was great too. Which should make any Sark supporter ask the question, why did it get worse after that?

I'm sure I've said this before but I haven't beaten this point down.

I think after the Holiday Bowl win in state recruiting was great, shit the Seattle Times did an article on how he is killing it at a high rate no one had seen before.

Going into year three Sark became arrogant. Just got a new deal probably felt he is one more big year away from going to the NFL or a big time program. So he tried to recruit "nationally" and I think the in state guys took it personally.

He did land Lindquist out of the gate but the other big fish were OL and with him/Cozz that was never a strong point. I also think Sark had a WDWHA attitude as he was recruiting nationally.

When in state recruiting was falling apart Sark continued to burry himself with "scout message boards are hurting recruiting" and making a last ditch effort towards Garnett/Banner but the damage had already been done.

Then that year which started off 5-1 slid to 7-6 proved that Sark wasn't this up and coming great coach. He was who we thought he was.

Following year comes around and in week 2 Sark is bringing a tiger to practice, then is blown out to LSU. Then he cuts off open practices and starts to act like a cunt. By year four his running around and drunken behavior was no longer a secret to anyone that was paying attention. It was obvious Sark was running a bullshit circus program and when you are close to it you really notice it.

In state kids aren't coming up here on a weekend where Sark can put on his best impression. They are constantly around the program, Myles Jack stated he was going to every game since his sophomore year in HS so he was around the program a lot. They started to see all the red flags and chose wisely to go elsewhere.

Do you know what a whoosh is you stupid fuck? Hook - line - sinker bitch

Is this post you just made a whoosh? Otherwise this is ironic since you still fall for "take the gloves off and roll" every time
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

FYTHBBA-ADhlmtJNQ.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited March 2014
    PL_SS needs more meds.

I don't know what a Whoosh is. Care to explain it to me?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,815 Swaye's Wigwam

PL_SS needs to share his meds.

ftfy

He was recruiting to an 0-12 program dude

Friday sacrifice.
    We already did the Friday sacrifice on Monday. Little Jimmy was so kind to volunteer.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

His highest ranked class was built mostly after 0-12(2010) class so that weak argument is bullshit.

But you are right we are the ones who belong on Doogman even though you just used another Doogman argument.

Ranked by who... Fetters? Kim?

The NFL is ranking the 2010 classes right now. The NFL says Sark's 2010 recruiting class sucked.

His highest ranked class was built mostly after 0-12(2010) class so that weak argument is bullshit.

But you are right we are the ones who belong on Doogman even though you just used another Doogman argument.

Ranked by who... Fetters? Kim?

The NFL is ranking the 2010 classes right now. The NFL says Sark's 2010 recruiting class sucked.

Kim and Fetters don't rank classes. According to scout, rivals, espn, etc.

I'm aware that class ended up being a giant fucking flop. I made that point on Doogbored in October of 2012.