Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adam Schiff Investigated Devin Nunes’s Phone Records

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2019 in Tug Tavern
Schiff is a complete nutjob blinded by hatred.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/shock-adam-schiff-investigated-devin-nunes-phone-records/

Schiff should be forced to give up his phone records.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,346
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    Commies can not hold any position of power within our nation.

This is what they do.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Nunes needs to go medieval on that motherfucker.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/shock-adam-schiff-investigated-devin-nunes-phone-records/

Bury the lede much?

Wherever you fall on impeachment, it's clear Nunes should have minimally recused himself. The GOP would have lost nothing in the hearings. What a dipshit. Questioning witnesses for weeks in a matter he is now implicated in.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

Wherever you fall on impeachment, it's clear Nunes should have minimally recused himself. The GOP would have lost nothing in the hearings. What a dipshit. Questioning witnesses for weeks in a matter he is now implicated in.
    That’s not the point. The point is investigating the phone records of the minority with really no reason for obtaining a warrant or subpoena.

Hell let’s get real here Schiff is a fucking material witness and shouldn’t be leading this inquiry for crying out loud.

Please show us the buried lede specifically.

Thins certainly wasn’t buried.

“ House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) investigated Ranking Member Devin Nunes (D-CA) as part of his impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, the committee report revealed on Tuesday.

The revelation that Schiff had obtained telephone records related to Nunes was the only new revelation in the report, which otherwise re-hashed Democrats’ arguments in favor of impeaching Trump for allegedly asking Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election.”
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

That’s not the point. The point is investigating the phone records of the minority with really no reason for obtaining a warrant or subpoena.

Hell let’s get real here Schiff is a fucking material witness and shouldn’t be leading this inquiry for crying out loud.

Before you continue down the road of raising a 4th amendment issue you aren't capable of articulating, let's start here:

Nunes was questioning witnesses in legal proceedings, and directly exerting his influencing on the narrative of a matter he himself is now implicated in, and failed to disclose or recuse himself. Yes, Schiff is mean. You still have a Nunes problem.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s a slimy fuck. That’s apparent
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

Before you continue down the road of raising a 4th amendment issue you aren't capable of articulating, let's start here:

Nunes was questioning witnesses in legal proceedings, and directly exerting his influencing on the narrative of a matter he himself is now implicated in, and failed to disclose or recuse himself. Yes, Schiff is mean. You still have a Nunes problem.

The impeachment inquiry isn’t a legal proceeding. It’s a congressional inquiry. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Your hatred has continued over years now you moron. I can travel down any road you would like. Schiff IS a material witness to the dealings he and his staff had with the whistleblower before these proceedings. He has lied about his contacts several times. How was Schiff able to get these phone records. Shouldn’t his be open too? Your ad hominem and arrogant attacks haven’t changed. I do know a little about your shortcomings though. You know little of my education or intellect but are willing to denigrate me. That is the sign of an ignorant man. You are just as juvenile as Scott. Someone tweeks your nose and years later you haven’t forgot and just have to get some school kid payback. Grow up. I forgave you for being an arrogant ignorant Dick on the Shed long ago but alas here you are bragging how much more you know more than another person. 😂😂😂😂

Funny how Democrats keep reminding Republicans THESE AREN’T LEGAL PROCEEDINGS SO THEY DON’T HAVE TO FOLLOW THOSE RULES. BUT NOW WE MUST WHEN TALKING ABOUT A DEMOCRAT.🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Your hatred has continued over years now you moron. I can travel down any road you would like. Schiff IS a material witness to the dealings he and his staff had with the whistleblower before these proceedings. He has lied about his contacts several times. How was Schiff able to get these phone records. Shouldn’t his be open too? Your ad hominem and arrogant attacks haven’t changed. I do know a little about your shortcomings though. You know little of my education or intellect but are willing to denigrate me. That is the sign of an ignorant man. You are just as juvenile as Scott. Someone tweets your nose and years later you haven’t forgot and just have to get some school kid payback. Grow up. I forgave you for being an arrogant ignorant Dick on the Shed long ago but alas here you are bragging how much more you know more than another person. 😂😂😂😂

Hillary's emails were gone through, shouldn't we go through Trump's emails POTD.
  • Options

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

The impeachment inquiry isn’t a legal proceeding. It’s a congressional inquiry. HTH
    Fair enough, mea culpa. The closed-door hearings were depositions, hence the conflation. TFYS.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Your hatred has continued over years now you moron. I can travel down any road you would like. Schiff IS a material witness to the dealings he and his staff had with the whistleblower before these proceedings. He has lied about his contacts several times. How was Schiff able to get these phone records. Shouldn’t his be open too? Your ad hominem and arrogant attacks haven’t changed. I do know a little about your shortcomings though. You know little of my education or intellect but are willing to denigrate me. That is the sign of an ignorant man. You are just as juvenile as Scott. Someone tweets your nose and years later you haven’t forgot and just have to get some school kid payback. Grow up. I forgave you for being an arrogant ignorant Dick on the Shed long ago but alas here you are bragging how much more you know more than another person. 😂😂😂😂

Hillary's emails were gone through, shouldn't we go through Trump's emails POTD.
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Be serious.😂😂😂😂

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

Odd that you'd quote me there. But either way, you did. I like it Mike.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Schiff is whipping nunes like a dog. Lol white trash.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You should know the feeling well. Sledog does it to you every day. #SpeedBagCD
  • Options

Schiff is impeaching trump like a dog.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    He isn't a nutjob. This is his chance at fame and more political power. Unfortunately it's going to backfire and hes going to be the culprit when trump gets reelected.

Theyll turn on him fast.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    A
    2001400ex said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

Bury the lede much?

Odd that you'd quote me there. But either way, you did. I like it Mike.
    Go fuck yourself . I didn’t quote you. Dumbfuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yet trump will remain in office and probably win reelection. But hell of a victory
  • Options
    Trump’s impeachment is approaching. He’ll become only the third president in history to be so shamed and humiliated.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imaging sled beating your ass daily.