Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyle Anderson Q

First time I've watched him play and I'm pretty impressed. He's not having some great game but you can see his skill set. That size with court vision and passing is scary.

I checked nbadraft.net and they have him as a top 10 pick. Anyone that's watched him for more than 20 minutes have any thoughts on him? Specifically on him as an NBA player.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    I think he's gonna be a very good role player. Boris Diaw in his prime and without being 30 pounds overweight. He will be a heavy contributor on a team that goes deep in the playoffs at some point. Mark my words. One of the surest players in the draft.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think he's gonna be a very good role player. Boris Diaw in his prime and without being 30 pounds overweight........... He will be a heavy contributor on a team that goes deep in the playoffs at some point. Mark my words. One of the surest players in the draft.

Well, which one is it?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

I think he's gonna be a very good role player. Boris Diaw in his prime and without being 30 pounds overweight........... He will be a heavy contributor on a team that goes deep in the playoffs at some point. Mark my words. One of the surest players in the draft.

Well, which one is it?

At times in last years NBA Finals it was abundance.