Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Base Banter: Rumblings

13»

Comments

• guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784

Baseman said:

While the Def coaches hit the road recruiting last week, the OFF coaches remained at Montlake dissecting tape and brainstorming. Will it work? Either way...

A good source tells me a once sacred cow on staff might not be so sacred anymore. (more on this in December)

Mama Murao is looking at Seattle area residential rental options.

Despite wavering by some DB recruits, Jimmy and Will will close like MFs

Adding to the fun:

Millen and Baird have been talking like a lot of Juniors are coming back for another run at it next year.

Also, is the sacred cow Gregory or Paopao?
    Looking forward to another year of bowl game plungerings, inexplicable losses to shitty bay area teams, and an offense that consistently trips over its own tiny dick. No reason to think things will be any better next year regardless of who comes back until Pete makes some changes to his staff.
    (Not directed at you, Courics.... I know you're just passing along twat your hearing)

Also... I can only assume the sacred cow is Gregory and not PowPow. I hope to allah it's true.

gunt.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    guntlove said:

Baseman said:

While the Def coaches hit the road recruiting last week, the OFF coaches remained at Montlake dissecting tape and brainstorming. Will it work? Either way...

A good source tells me a once sacred cow on staff might not be so sacred anymore. (more on this in December)

Adding to the fun:

Millen and Baird have been talking like a lot of Juniors are coming back for another run at it next year.

Looking forward to another year of bowl game plungerings, inexplicable losses to shitty bay area teams, and an offense that consistently trips over its own tiny dick. No reason to think things will be any better next year regardless of who comes back until Pete makes some changes to his staff.
    (Not directed at you, Courics.... I know you're just passing along twat your hearing)

Also... I can only assume the sacred cow is Gregory and not PowPow. I hope to allah it's true.

gunt.
    I can't see why PowPow would be the CowCow.

It has to be Bob.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

"more on this in December" say, December 21?
    Is December 21st when the shitty RedBox Bowl is played and the season ends for the second time this year?...
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

Is December 21st when the shitty RedBox Bowl is played and the season ends for the second time this year?...
    Cant wait for the period sex jokes on this site
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

Yes
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Baseman said:

There will between 3-4 new coaches (2 minimum on the offensive side)

That’s been my expectation for a while

Don’t be shocked if Bush lands as the OC at Boise
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    guntlove said:

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

gunt.
    You seem like an expert

• dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482

Baseman said:

Jimmy has his hands full with the DB situation right now, will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    @sonics1993 Were you mainly referring to early signing day DB’s wavering, early entrants, the portal, or all the above?

Thoughts on Molden and Taylor coming back now?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Baseman said:

Does the ax come down today or do they wait until they can have a kick ass presser tomorrow?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Does the ax come down today or do they wait until they can have a kick ass presser tomorrow?

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Don't know. I know two specifically who won't be back but know nothing of possible replacement names. The timing of remaining Bowl games may delay whomever Jimmy has in mind. @sonics1993 might know more.