Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to add to the actual football discussion...

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Since when does RoadDawg have a job?

It's not a job when you love what you do.

Do you work hard but play harder?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

I will add to the football thread. This douche bag walk-on WR for UCLA interned for the company I work for. He loves Mora and thinks Myles Jack is a jerk. According to him, Hundley is going to win the Heisman next year. I asked him what he thought about UW hiring Chris Petersen and he didn't even know who Petersen was. The kid tells anyone he meets that he plays football at UCLA, but he has never even caught a pass. Cool story, brah?

Is a real post or some whoosh from some dipshit on Doogman? So confused.
    Probably not my finest effort. I didn't read the thread. I thought we were talking football so I told a really lame football related story. I'm gonna get high and watch True Detective now. Fuck off.

Good choice. See hot chicks naked plus it's a really well done show. Pissed it was only 8 episodes.

With so much shitty TV today it was refreshing to see a well written show.
    DJ, true?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you work hard but play harder?
    No

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I will add to the football thread. This douche bag walk-on WR for UCLA interned for the company I work for. He loves Mora and thinks Myles Jack is a jerk. According to him, Hundley is going to win the Heisman next year. I asked him what he thought about UW hiring Chris Petersen and he didn't even know who Petersen was. The kid tells anyone he meets that he plays football at UCLA, but he has never even caught a pass. Cool story, brah?

Is a real post or some whoosh from some dipshit on Doogman? So confused.
    Probably not my finest effort. I didn't read the thread. I thought we were talking football so I told a really lame football related story. I'm gonna get high and watch True Detective now. Fuck off.

Good choice. See hot chicks naked plus it's a really well done show. Pissed it was only 8 episodes.

With so much shitty TV today it was refreshing to see a well written show.

TV that watches like a movie?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Does the sperm bank let you "work" more than once a day?

I'm asking for a fren.
    Sure! We've got a new location where you can start working right away! It's the back of my van. Nice and cozy.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I thought their douchebag walk on WR got hit by a car and killed last year. Be careful, your intern may be a zombie.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

CollegeDoogBruin transferred to UCLA?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

CollegeDoog transferred to UCLA?

I had that thought.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dardanus said:

pawz said:

Does the sperm bank let you "work" more than once a day?

I'm asking for a fren.
    Sure! We've got a new location where you can start working right away! It's the back of my van. Nice and cozy.
    You are one of the guys from Bang Bus?