Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to add to the actual football discussion...

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
By making a topic or post complaining about the lack of football discussion (in March lol). It is what I like to do.

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

By making a topic or post complaining about the lack of football discussion (in March lol). It is what I like to do.

Mods? Please move this to the NFL Bored.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I like bitching about lack of football talk on a message board that nobody visits it's what I do.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited March 2014

I like bitching about people who bitch about lack of footfall talk on a message board that nobody visits it's what I do in my mother's basement.

FIFY
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

If you want to see a lack of football discussion (or discussion of any kind) check out the topics on doogman. They've been the same for over a week. Subscriptions are at an all-time high

Yes I really do miss "Hey guys my kid just got into UW can you give me a hand job please?"

"Hey the Rose Bowl winning QB for the Huskies in 20 years was born today!!!!! Can I get some congrats please?"

Really high level discussions those cunts have.
    I remember someone wrote his kid was rejected from dental school..... It actually might not have been on DM, but that's exactly the kind of shit those losers write. Who GAF? I'm.. sorry, anonymous person on the internet? Can I share with you how a girl said something mean to me when I was in sixth grade, and we can cry about it as we sew a blanket and eat Haagen-Daaz? Fags..
    Funny post. But when it comes to Haagen-Daaz -- disafuckingree. That shit is the best. Dark chocolate on chocolate.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you want to see a lack of football discussion (or discussion of any kind) check out the topics on doogman. They've been the same for over a week. Subscriptions are at an all-time high

Yes I really do miss "Hey guys my kid just got into UW can you give me a hand job please?"

"Hey the Rose Bowl winning QB for the Huskies in 20 years was born today!!!!! Can I get some congrats please?"

I remember someone wrote his kid was rejected from dental school..... It actually might not have been on DM, but that's exactly the kind of shit those losers write. Who GAF? I'm.. sorry, anonymous person on the internet? Can I share with you how a girl said something mean to me when I was in sixth grade, and we can cry about it as we sew a blanket and eat Haagen-Daaz? Fags..
    Funny post. But when it comes to Haagen-Daaz -- disafuckingree. That shit is the best. Dark chocolate on chocolate.
    Fucking fat futt fucker.
  • Options

RACIST FUCK! I heard from a VERY PROMINENT TYEE INSIDE THE AD that Obama's daughters are going to UW to be chearleaders!
  • Options
    d2d said:

RACIST FUCK! I heard from a VERY PROMINENT TYEE INSIDE THE AD that Obama's daughters are going to UW to be chearleaders!
    And here you come to start pressing badly with your agenda. Keep that shit on the KKK Bored Tug Tavern bored.
  • Options

d2d said:

And here you come to start pressing badly with your agenda. Keep that shit on the KKK Bored Tug Tavern bored.
    Kim says Chearleading is an NCAA Sport.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Awfully cold for August.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    I will add to the football thread. This douche bag walk-on WR for UCLA interned for the company I work for. He loves Mora and thinks Myles Jack is a jerk. According to him, Hundley is going to win the Heisman next year. I asked him what he thought about UW hiring Chris Petersen and he didn't even know who Petersen was. The kid tells anyone he meets that he plays football at UCLA, but he has never even caught a pass. Cool story, brah?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Since when does RoadDawg have a job?
  • Options

I will add to the football thread. This douche bag walk-on WR for UCLA interned for the company I work for. He loves Mora and thinks Myles Jack is a jerk. According to him, Hundley is going to win the Heisman next year. I asked him what he thought about UW hiring Chris Petersen and he didn't even know who Petersen was. The kid tells anyone he meets that he plays football at UCLA, but he has never even caught a pass. Cool story, brah?

Is a real post or some whoosh from some dipshit on Doogman? So confused.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Since when does RoadDawg have a job?

It's not a job when you love what you do.

• Options

Is a real post or some whoosh from some dipshit on Doogman? So confused.
    Probably not my finest effort. I didn't read the thread. I thought we were talking football so I told a really lame football related story. I'm gonna get high and watch True Detective now. Fuck off.

Good choice. See hot chicks naked plus it's a really well done show. Pissed it was only 8 episodes.

With so much shitty TV today it was refreshing to see a well written show.