Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck you, fuck Whitey, fuck everyone

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Leave it to the HH whipping boy to be Johnny on the spot to my post. Unemployment allows a guy to do nothing all day but chase Sugar around a forum. Wealth allows others. I assume you're in the first class (Second class) Are you Purpledawg from Kimmy's kingdom? I've never seen someone post so much, respond 1st to others' poasts. Can't wait for Dollar rent -a - car to hire your ass back.

Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You pay the athlete types are retarded at arguing. As long as you keep saying shit like "America was built on the backs of unpaid labor" when referring to this situation you'll never change anyone's mind. Yeah, slaves and college football players are the same thing. Dumb fucks.

I don't think the colleges need to pay them at all.

Just let them do whatever side jobs/autograph signings they want and keep the cash.
    Agree in principle, but Bob Booster will find a way to pay Rhett Bomar for doing nothing.
    Nice Bomar reference. Funny
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

You pay the athlete types are retarded at arguing. As long as you keep saying shit like "America was built on the backs of unpaid labor" when referring to this situation you'll never change anyone's mind. Yeah, slaves and college football players are the same thing. Dumb fucks.

Just let them do whatever side jobs/autograph signings they want and keep the cash.
    Agree in principal, but Bob Booster will find a way to pay Rhett Bomar for doing nothing.
    So be it.

At least it is out in the open and above board.

Should a kid really be penalized because he sells his Sugar Bowl Ring ... It's his, he wants to sell it to a booster for 15k ... he earned it.

Reality ... less than 300 kids will go pro year ... or about 10% of the starters.

The rest will go into the real world and fail miserably and end up poasting on a bored about things they know nothing about ...

Let them earn what they can.
    I'm fine with them being compensated, but separate the boosters from it somehow (maybe that's completely naive).
    Either the universities have to do it or the boosters have to do it.
    Or you get a corporation to launder the booster's money to the program.

Sincerely,
    Nike

This is what Doogs & Bervs have been screaming since 1994.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

topdawgnc said:

Agree in principal, but Bob Booster will find a way to pay Rhett Bomar for doing nothing.
    So be it.

Should a kid really be penalized because he sells his Sugar Bowl Ring ... It's his, he wants to sell it to a booster for 15k ... he earned it.

Reality ... less than 300 kids will go pro year ... or about 10% of the starters.

The rest will go into the real world and fail miserably and end up poasting on a bored about things they know nothing about ...

I'm fine with them being compensated, but separate the boosters from it somehow (maybe that's completely naive).

Sincerely,
    Nike

Someone needs to PM Boobs as he could have told you it is clearly Boovs.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

So be it.

Sincerely,
    Nike

Someone needs to PM Boobs as he could have told you it is clearly Boovs.
    #dialedin
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Would you say fuck blackey? It's racist and unacceptable to say fuck whitey too! Clean it up or you'll be on the sidelines for a few days. We don't want that language out here. No punching the keyboard out here. Not out here.

Say it to my face!