Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Offensive improvement a focus for Huskies during second bye week

Comments

• guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    FirePete said:

I thought that was the focus of the off-season

This.

After the Roaz Bowel the coaches broke down every offensive snap of every game. They slept in their offices. No stone was left unturned.

Nothing changed.

This tired fucking lip service about making significant changes to our offense has gotten old. Pete is the problem.

I don’t give a shit what they did during the bye week. I don’t really give a shit what happens the next three weeks, the season was over months ago anyways. Fire Bob Gregory and replace Bush Hamden with someone outside of Pete’s offensive coaching tree or fuck off. This is the off season where we find out all we need to know about Pete.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    guntlove said:

FirePete said:

This.

After the Roaz Bowel the coaches broke down every offensive snap of every game. They slept in their offices. No stone was left unturned.

Nothing changed.

This tired fucking lip service about making significant changes to our offense has gotten old. Pete is the problem.

I don’t give a shit what they did during the bye week. I don’t really give a shit what happens the next three weeks, the season was over months ago anyways. Fire Bob Gregory and replace Bush Hamden with someone outside of Pete’s offensive coaching tree or fuck off. This is the off season where we find out all we need to know about Pete.
    Agreed but give Bob one more year
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    oh crap - can I change my pick to Colorado?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Give the ball to Big Dick Newton and throw to Cade
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Give the ball to Big Dick Newton and throw to Cade

It's hard.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161
    Dropped balls are frustrating. It’s hard to say. … Man, that’s all we do is work on it.

maybe show the seniors the bench?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Colorado 3, UW 0
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Colorado 3, UW 0

How many overtimes?

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

Colorado 3, UW 0

The O/U is five.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Colorado 3, UW 0

How many overtimes?

The O/U is five.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

guntlove said:

FirePete said:

This.

Nothing changed.

Why? I don’t think having him coach next year will be an issue. Our LB’s will be better. Even if they suck they still will be, but he’s not indispensable and if anything, he’s one of the weaker coaches on the staff.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

guntlove said:

FirePete said:

This.

Nothing changed.

Why? I don’t think having him coach next year will be an issue. Our LB’s will be better. Even if they suck they still will be, but he’s not indispensable and if anything, he’s one of the weaker coaches on the staff.
    Preach!!!!
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    TL;DR article summary - blah, blah, blah, rinse, repeat
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Working harder than ever? Did everyone stay in seattle for the bye week? New attitude?

Puka did