Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Schiff blocks questions from Republicans in the Public hearing.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Jeffers to Schiff

You claim that you don't know who the whistleblower is, not that anyone believes you, but stop the question so he isn't revealed

The party of pathological liars your Democrats

Imagine caring who the whistleblower is Captain Ahab.
    The guy used to start this latest charade with his damming testimony is not important

Imagine being that stupid

Suck harder
    You gals don’t like hearsay. The first hand witnesses have made the whistleblower’s testimony irrelevant.
    By exonerating Trump? Sure so why are we still here

Now you admit that he wasn't a whistleblower and didn't have first hand info so why was he used to launch the impeachment?

This is a great operation democrats. Nixon's plumbers are envious at how bad you are

We’ve already been through this. You and “Never Trumper” Chuck Grassley disagree about the statute.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pawz said:

Jeffers to Schiff

You claim that you don't know who the whistleblower is, not that anyone believes you, but stop the question so he isn't revealed

Imagine not caring about the credibility and integrity of a whistleblower.

Under federal law, trump’s intelligence community inspector general analyzed the claim for credibility and integrity. He deemed the whistleblower claim urgent and credible.
    But he didn't have first hand information and has nothing to testify about

It was THAT urgent

Fuck you people are stupid
    The pitiful display of dishonesty or stupidity by cirrhosis and scotti in this thread is incredible to see. Just so void of any moral anchor.

Schitf and vindman are clearly lying. There is zero question yet these two dumbshits continue to defend this 3rd world sham.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Schiff is a moral crusader and not in any way a political hack
  • Options

So Vindman doesn't know who the whistleblower is but if he reveals who he was in a room with that will reveal who the whistleblower is?

Lt. Col. Vindman to you. Active duty. Purple Heart.
    And what? Are you trying to speak Ukrainian?
    Cirrohsis and his liberal buddies spit on returning soldiers and vets and now he wants to defend one for political points.

FFS........
  • Options

So Vindman doesn't know who the whistleblower is but if he reveals who he was in a room with that will reveal who the whistleblower is?

Cirrohsis and his liberal buddies spit on returning soldiers and vets and now he wants to defend one for political points.

FFS........
    You were a liberal when the vets returned from Vietnam.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jeffers to Schiff

The guy used to start this latest charade with his damming testimony is not important

Imagine being that stupid

Suck harder
    You gals don’t like hearsay. The first hand witnesses have made the whistleblower’s testimony irrelevant.
    By exonerating Trump? Sure so why are we still here

Now you admit that he wasn't a whistleblower and didn't have first hand info so why was he used to launch the impeachment?

This is a great operation democrats. Nixon's plumbers are envious at how bad you are

We’ve already been through this. You and “Never Trumper” Chuck Grassley disagree about the statute.
    I see you've picked up hondo's tell

We've already been through this
  • Options
    HHusky said:

FFS........
    Yep but I respected the military. There were no negative thoughts or talk about military around my Uncles, two of which were in WWII the others Korea. Even then if I had ever seen a rat spitting on a member of the military it would have been my pleasure to kick their asses.

• Options

HHusky said:

FFS........
    Yep but I respected the military. There were no negative thoughts or talk about military around my Uncles, two of which were in WWII the others Korea. Even then if I had ever seen a rat spitting on a member of the military it would have been my pleasure to kick their asses.

So you put the lie to your own generalization. Got it!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761

pawz said:

Jeffers to Schiff

Imagine not caring about the credibility and integrity of a whistleblower.

Under federal law, trump’s intelligence community inspector general analyzed the claim for credibility and integrity. He deemed the whistleblower claim urgent and credible.
    But he didn't have first hand information and has nothing to testify about

It was THAT urgent

Fuck you people are stupid
    You should call trump’s IC IG and inform him that the whistleblower claim was NOT urgent. And then you should call Duncan hunter and inform him that trump is EXONERATED.

Otherwise all of your insights are being wasted here on the tug.
    His info was deemed not urgent and did not qualify as a whistle blower.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

FFS........

I was 8 years old in 1975. I am witnessing you here today spit on Lt. Col Vindman who is a currently active member of the US military, served and received a Purple Heart. He currently works in the White House NSC.

It’s amazing to witness faux patriots like you disparage the military when it serves your political purpose of defending at all cost a draft dodging coward and traitor. You aren’t kicking anyone’s ass you old ignorant fool.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

FFS........

I was 8 years old in 1975. I am witnessing you here today spit on Lt. Col Vindman who is a currently active member of the US military, served and received a Purple Heart. He currently works in the White House NSC.

It’s amazing to witness faux patriots like you disparage the military when it serves your political purpose of defending at all cost a draft dodging coward and traitor. You aren’t kicking anyone’s ass you old ignorant fool.
    Colonel North was more decorated

As was Petrayus who the Democrats call Betray us

Go fuck yourself boot licker
  • Options

HHusky said:

FFS........

So long as you feel justified impugning Lt. Col Vindman to defend trump. I always knew you’d be comfortable attacking immigrants to defend trump but never thought you’d also go after immigrants with Purple Hearts that work in trump’s White House. I’m sure you feel your conscience is clean.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

FFS........

So long as you feel justified impugning Lt. Col Vindman to defend trump. I always knew you’d be comfortable attacking immigrants to defend trump but never thought you’d also go after immigrants with Purple Hearts that work in trump’s White House. I’m sure you feel your conscience is clean.
    Suck his cock statist
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To call Vindman an unmitigated disaster is an insult to unmitigated disasters.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

FFS........

He is either lying now or he lied in his deposition. Take your pick.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

FFS........

I’m sure Devin Nunes will set the record straight GayBob.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Pretty simple for Vindman you can respect his service and still disagree with him and if he broke the chain of command he is disrespecting his own service at that l
    Point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

FFS........

I’m sure Devin Nunes will set the record straight GayBob.
    Work the balls El Monte, work the balls.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    but but but the 3 year old Politico story!!

Even the GOP's witnesses think Gay Bob is a conspiracy theory hawking nutjob
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761

but but but the 3 year old Politico story!!

Even the GOP's witnesses think Gay Bob is a conspiracy theory hawking nutjob
    It doesn't matter what Volker thinks. What the president thinks is what matters.

HTHBIKIW