Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

O"Keefed, why the Kunt act?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Free advice. Don't highlight your dumb.

hahaha

So Trump damaged US credibility according to O'Keefed the kneepadding bitch but when the Ukrainians were begging for lethal weapons in order to defend themselves and Obama sent MREs and blankets, that didn't harm our credibility.
    I like to conflate arguments about the proper amount of US assistance with conducting a shadow foreign policy extortion scheme. That's what I like to do.
    No, you like to dodge questions like the fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed. You claimed that Trump withholding the aid for 10 days damaged our credibility with current and future allies but for some reason Obama denying lethal aid to an ally we'd promised to protect, that somehow doesn't damage our credibility with our current and future allies.

Work the balls O'Keefed, work the balls.

You're really committed to this "shadow foreign policy is the equivalent of our announced foreign policy" narrative, blob.

I don't know why people keep accusing you girls of trying to shatter our institutions and norms.
    Not as committed as you are to dodging questions like a fucking Kunt O'Keefed.

Btw, our announced foreign policy was that we'd defend the Ukraine if they gave up their nukes, and yet here you are blowing Obama when he ignores that policy. Hypocrisy, lies and cocksucking O"keefed, it's all you have.
    Obama was an overrated President who didn't commit any crimes or other impeachable offenses. And in any event, no one chose to impeach Obama when he was in office and there wasn't some shady private citizen that foreign leaders had to contact in order to learn what bribes Obama was expecting in exchange for following his own announced foreign policies. That's a marked contrast to what we are discussing.

Daddy is a criminal who can and will be impeached. You're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Obama was a lousy leader and unreliable partner. Just as you're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Hunter Biden used his last name to earn some money. Your resort to these irrelevant observations is a transparent attempt to defend the indefensible by drawing multiple false equivalencies.
    Which does absolutely nothing to address your bullshit about Trump damaging our credibility with and current and future allies by withholding the aid for 10 days but I hope it made your snatch feel better.

What a fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed.

So to recap, Trump withholds aid for 10 days and then provides the lethal aid the Ukrainians were requesting O'Keefed is OUTRAGED!!!!.

Obama refuses the Ukrainians request and provides blankets and MREs and other non-lethal aid instead, and O'Keefed says nothing. But it's Orange Man Bad that damaged our credibility with our allies according to O'Keefed and not Obama who refused to honor our previous agreement with the Ukraine.

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob ain't touching the fact that Daddy had a shadow foreign policy that required bribes in order to obtain aid unless/until someone caught him.

blob's honest that way.
    You want to see who's not touching a fact. Take a look at the topic that started this thread and they review the jackass dance and Kunt act you performed to avoid answering any questions about that subject matter.

I love how it's now a "bribe" just like the good little fucking parrot you are O'Keefed,

You calling anyone a parrot is the ironic post of the month.
    Fuck you Hondo. There's no bigger Kunt here than you. Hell just yesterday you gladly repeated spin put out by the Mayor Pete campaign and called them "facts" and lied about how Mayor Pete didn't use stock photos from Kenya, just like a good little parrot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

So Trump damaged US credibility according to O'Keefed the kneepadding bitch but when the Ukrainians were begging for lethal weapons in order to defend themselves and Obama sent MREs and blankets, that didn't harm our credibility.
    I like to conflate arguments about the proper amount of US assistance with conducting a shadow foreign policy extortion scheme. That's what I like to do.
    No, you like to dodge questions like the fucking Kunt you are O'Keefed. You claimed that Trump withholding the aid for 10 days damaged our credibility with current and future allies but for some reason Obama denying lethal aid to an ally we'd promised to protect, that somehow doesn't damage our credibility with our current and future allies.

You're really committed to this "shadow foreign policy is the equivalent of our announced foreign policy" narrative, blob.

I don't know why people keep accusing you girls of trying to shatter our institutions and norms.

Btw, our announced foreign policy was that we'd defend the Ukraine if they gave up their nukes, and yet here you are blowing Obama when he ignores that policy. Hypocrisy, lies and cocksucking O"keefed, it's all you have.
    Obama was an overrated President who didn't commit any crimes or other impeachable offenses. And in any event, no one chose to impeach Obama when he was in office and there wasn't some shady private citizen that foreign leaders had to contact in order to learn what bribes Obama was expecting in exchange for following his own announced foreign policies. That's a marked contrast to what we are discussing.

Daddy is a criminal who can and will be impeached. You're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Obama was a lousy leader and unreliable partner. Just as you're defending Daddy's criminality by saying Hunter Biden used his last name to earn some money. Your resort to these irrelevant observations is a transparent attempt to defend the indefensible by drawing multiple false equivalencies.
    Which does absolutely nothing to address your bullshit about Trump damaging our credibility with and current and future allies by withholding the aid for 10 days but I hope it made your snatch feel better.

So to recap, Trump withholds aid for 10 days and then provides the lethal aid the Ukrainians were requesting O'Keefed is OUTRAGED!!!!.

Obama refuses the Ukrainians request and provides blankets and MREs and other non-lethal aid instead, and O'Keefed says nothing. But it's Orange Man Bad that damaged our credibility with our allies according to O'Keefed and not Obama who refused to honor our previous agreement with the Ukraine.

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob ain't touching the fact that Daddy had a shadow foreign policy that required bribes in order to obtain aid unless/until someone caught him.

blob's honest that way.
    You want to see who's not touching a fact. Take a look at the topic that started this thread and they review the jackass dance and Kunt act you performed to avoid answering any questions about that subject matter.

I love how it's now a "bribe" just like the good little fucking parrot you are O'Keefed,

I'm old enough to remember when people knew bribe and quid pro quo were synonyms.
    Quid pro quo

Such conduct becomes bribery only when there is an identifiable exchange between the contribution and official acts, previous or subsequent, and the term quid pro quo denotes such an exchange.

When you offer Hondo $20 to suck your dick are you bribing him to do so O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

I'm old enough to remember when people knew bribe and quid pro quo were synonyms.
    I'm pretty old and have heard that Definition for qpq. Always meant I scratch your back you scratch mine.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

Fuck you Hondo. There's no bigger Kunt here than you. Hell just yesterday you gladly repeated spin put out by the Mayor Pete campaign and called them "facts" and lied about how Mayor Pete didn't use stock photos from Kenya, just like a good little parrot.
    Actually I copied his campaign response. And correctly said your tweet had lies. But ok!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

Actually I copied his campaign response. And correctly said your tweet had lies. But ok!
    You copied his campaign response and called it "facts". I went through all 4 of the statements you called "lies" and 3 of them were absolute facts and and a 4th was at best ambiguous. You of course being the good little Kunt you are refused to say which of the four were a "lies" and continued to lie and claim that the Tweet contained "lies." Just like a good little fucking parrot always does.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

You copied his campaign response and called it "facts". I went through all 4 of the statements you called "lies" and 3 of them were absolute facts and and a 4th was at best ambiguous. You of course being the good little Kunt you are refused to say which of the four were a "lies" and continued to lie and claim that the Tweet contained "lies." Just like a good little fucking parrot always does.
    I didn't say everything in the tweet was a lie. I didn't even call out which parts are a lie.

Why are you lying Bob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

I didn't say everything in the tweet was a lie. I didn't even call out which parts are a lie.

Why are you lying Bob?
    That's the point Hondo, you're a fucking parrot. You had no idea if any of the claims in the Tweet were lies, but being the good little parrot Kunt you are, you happily called the press release "facts" which you've now lied about and denied, and claimed the Tweet was filled with "lies" while still being too big a Kunt to even say what the "lies" were.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

Why are you lying Bob?
    That's the point Hondo, you're a fucking parrot. You had no idea if any of the claims in the Tweet were lies, but being the good little parrot Kunt you are, you happily called the press release "facts" which you've now lied about and denied, and claimed the Tweet was filled with "lies" while still being too big a Kunt to even say what the "lies" were.
    There were facts in the press release that made your snatch sore. And there were lies in the tweet that you ignore. Cause you are an idiot. HTH.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    These Bob nicknames are throwing me off

I literally have no clue what O'Keefed means
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hahaha

Suck harder O'Keefed.

blob's honest that way.

Why are you lying Bob?
    There were facts in the press release that made your snatch sore. And there were lies in the tweet that you ignore. Cause you are an idiot. HTH.
    What were the “lies” Kunt?