Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Inside look at bowdown2washington.com

13»

Comments

• ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    They just need to hire a Microsoft VB dot NET consulting team to spruce up the website, and a sales executive trained in the latest Salesforce reporting cubes, and a marketing team that wears purple, and access to the alumni email list, and they'll be turned around in mo time.

Time to do a 2nd round of startup funding.

Who's in?

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Thump said:

They just need to hire a Microsoft VB dot NET consulting team to spruce up the website, and a sales executive trained in the latest Salesforce reporting cubes, and a marketing team that wears purple, and access to the alumni email list, and they'll be turned around in mo time.

Who's in?

Those faggots couldn't even afford $700 to register the domain they wanted, had, and fumble fucked away. Marketing geniuses know your can't cut corners on your branding strategy, but they ended up with http://bd2w.com . Losers.
    It's hard
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Swaye said:

I want Dennis to come back just to watch him trash Bob Gregory daily.

This.

Angry, Bob Gregory hating Dennis is best Dennis.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    NEsnake12 said:

guntlove said:

Swaye said:

This.

Angry, Bob Gregory hating Dennis is best Dennis.
    I’ll counter that driving Maserati through tree Dennis is best Dennis
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"The coaches are racist " crowd is dying the slow death they deserved. Good.

Tired: The coaches are racist

Wired: The coaches are shit

And yes, this meme is tired, I get it.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    Thump said:

Who's in?

They should have consulted a college marketing professor to help set up their site. I'm sure he'd know what to do
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

I miss his scurrilous, slanderous DRECK
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Thump said:

Who's in?

They should have consulted a college marketing professor to help set up their site. I'm sure he'd know what to do
    EVERYTHING MATTERS