Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tequilla Thoughts: 2019 Season Deep Dive - A Primer

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
There's been a lot of talk about all things tied to UW Football in the 2019 and an understanding of what is or isn't working. The opinions of what is wrong are vast. Everybody should be fired. Nobody should be fired.

The series of posts that I'll put together will look at all things Offense and Defense. It will look at where this program is in relation to the PAC 12 as a whole. It will look at how the program is trending from 2016 until now.

The question really is to answer the questions of what is wrong with the program? What is systemic? What is growing pains and will be righted in time?

The goal in this is to look at the data and see what conclusions can be made, to stir discussion, and be objective in what's real and not.

Since the offense is the most controversial, it's where I'll start the analysis.

I expect that this will take a good amount of time to get through so I'll try to break it up in segments as best as possible.

Should be interesting (or not) ...

Comments