Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m sure you Duck fans remember Warren Thompson a 2018 recruiting target. His mom blisters FWT

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

More juvenile attacks from the college football talent guru. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No. He's just pointing out how much trouble you have following a thread. And he's right. You're trying to be clever and in a vein attempt take me on have completely fucked it up. Sadly, in a room full of Ducks, you appear to be the only person who doesn't know it.
    What is a “VEIN” attempt moron😂😂😂😂

Are you getting even more further from the subject of my post and suggesting I have a venous disorder?😂

Trying to be clever😂😂😂😂😂😂. You morons on this site wouldn’t know clever if it bit you in the ass. You are the nutjobs talking about anything but the substance of an article. You are a moron. Take your Adderall.

Your estimation of what is important is juvenile. Obviously your hate finds you lowering yourself to criticizing people’s spelling and Grammar.........pretty pathetic. I guess when your criticisms of Duck players are so inane you have to attack the person that pointed out your ignorant opinions.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I refuse to let my medical records be public knowledge. 😁
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Your estimation of what is important is juvenile. Obviously your hate finds you lowering yourself to criticizing people’s spelling and Grammar.........pretty pathetic. I guess when your criticisms of Duck players are so inane you have to attack the person that pointed out your ignorant opinions.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

And they say we need to drop the humanities and spend even more time on the natural sciences in school.

JFC one of the most laffable aspects of this whole anti-immigration thing is the focus on English ... when half the mother fuckers in this country can't speak it themselves.

That whole post was fucking embarrassing, even though I'm sure Taggart deserved every bit of it.

More taco trojans, less dj ducks.

MAGA
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

Creepycuog making inane statements as usual. Creepycuog ignorant moron hypocrite and whacko leftist bigot. Your the one that made the stupid comment you craven nutjob. Now your using the obfuscation gambit favored by many leftist blowhards.

Ignorant leftist moron makes a stupid comment to try and denigrate them

Ignorant leftist gets called out on his clown act

Ignorant leftist uses obfuscation Gambit and attacks other poster

What a complete nutjob.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Real clever guys😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Real clever guys😂😂😂😂

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.