Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m sure you Duck fans remember Warren Thompson a 2018 recruiting target. His mom blisters FWT

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited November 2019 in Duck Refuge
Ducks were hotafter Warren Thompson in the 2018 class but he swallowed FWT’s line of bull crap.

https://www.facebook.com/100000241174073/posts/3533215476696457/

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is there an English version of this somewhere?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Lol...I can’t place my finger on the actual issue.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    And they say we need to drop the humanities and spend even more time on the natural sciences in school.

JFC one of the most laffable aspects of this whole anti-immigration thing is the focus on English ... when half the mother fuckers in this country can't speak it themselves.

That whole post was fucking embarrassing, even though I'm sure Taggart deserved every bit of it.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Literally need a translator from hood rat Engrish to basic Engrish.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not really that difficult to understand her post. However her spellcheck is putting a j on the end of Warren every time.
  • Options

Not really that difficult to understand her post. However her spellcheck is putting a j on the end of Warren every time.

Maybe it is pronounced like Orange?
  • Options

And they say we need to drop the humanities and spend even more time on the natural sciences in school.

JFC one of the most laffable aspects of this whole anti-immigration thing is the focus on English ... when half the mother fuckers in this country can't speak it themselves.

That whole post was fucking embarrassing, even though I'm sure Taggart deserved every bit of it.

Too bad you can’t understand English. Is it your word attack skills or comprehension or both?😂😂😂😂

Maybe you can understand this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpz-nOpIn1w
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sadly, failure engenders jealousy and envy.

2019-20 SEASON
    NORTH CONFERENCE OVERALL LAST GAME NEXT GAME

Oregon 6-0 8-1 W56-24 USC VS Pac-12 Content Image11/16ESPN
    Oregon State 3-2 4-4 W56-38 ARIZ VS Pac-12 Content Image11/8FS1
    Stanford 3-3 4-4 W41-31 ARIZ @ Pac-12 Content Image11/9Pac-12 Networks
    Washington 2-4 5-4 L28-33 UTAH @ Pac-12 Content Image11/8FS1
    California 1-4 4-4 L0-35 UTAH VS Pac-12 Content Image11/9Pac-12 N
    WSU. 1-4 4-4 L35-37 ORE @ Pac-12 Content Image11/9
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Too bad you can’t understand English. Is it your word attack skills or comprehension or both?😂😂😂😂

Word attack skills? You're equally embarrassing.

Not surprised you consider that barely comprehensible stream of gibberish and ramble to be a sound use of American standard English.
  • Options
    The ad hominem attacks of morons with nothing else to say loser.😂😂😂
  • Options
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Word attack skills? You're equally embarrassing.

Not surprised you consider that barely comprehensible stream of gibberish and ramble to be a sound use of American standard English.
    Djduckfs thought you were making fun of him and not warrenj’s mom.

• Options
    Your analysis and comprehension of my post rivals your analysis of Jaylon Redd as a slot receiver.😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Your estimation of what is important is juvenile. Obviously your hate finds you lowering yourself to criticizing people’s spelling and Grammar.........pretty pathetic. I guess when your criticisms of Duck players are so inane you have to attack the person that pointed out your ignorant opinions.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Your estimation of what is important is juvenile. Obviously your hate finds you lowering yourself to criticizing people’s spelling and Grammar.........pretty pathetic. I guess when your criticisms of Duck players are so inane you have to attack the person that pointed out your ignorant opinions.

No one was making fun of your grammar in this thread you stupid fuck
  • Options
    More juvenile attacks from the college football talent guru. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

This is going into the rotation.

Who is this guy?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

No. He's just pointing out how much trouble you have following a thread. And he's right. You're trying to be clever and in a vein attempt take me on have completely fucked it up. Sadly, in a room full of Ducks, you appear to be the only person who doesn't know it.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

DJDuck said:

No. He's just pointing out how much trouble you have following a thread. And he's right. You're trying to be clever and in a vein attempt take me on have completely fucked it up. Sadly, in a room full of Ducks, you appear to be the only person who doesn't know it.
    What is a “VEIN” attempt moron😂😂😂😂

Are you getting even more further from the subject of my post and suggesting I have a venous disorder?😂

Trying to be clever😂😂😂😂😂😂. You morons on this site wouldn’t know clever if it bit you in the ass. You are the nutjobs talking about anything but the substance of an article. You are a moron. Take your Adderall.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

What is a “VEIN” attempt moron😂😂😂😂

Are you getting even more further from the subject of my post and suggesting I have a venous disorder?😂

Trying to be clever😂😂😂😂😂😂. You morons on this site wouldn’t know clever if it bit you in the ass. You are the nutjobs talking about anything but the substance of an article. You are a moron. Take your Adderall.

This just in - DJ refuses to categorically deny alleged venous disorder.