Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,320
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This comparison tells you all you need to know about rats and their media. They are the corrupt assholes we always knew they were.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why didn't the Washington examiner or Fox news run the Epstein story three years ago?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Why didn't the Washington examiner or Fox news run the Epstein story three years ago?

Maybe because they didn't have the scoop that ABC had. Now, you tell me why ABC sat on the story they had Hondo. And go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Maybe because they didn't have the scoop that ABC had. Now, you tell me why ABC sat on the story they had Hondo. And go fuck yourself.
    So all the conservative news sources are lazy. Got it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo illustrates why Epstein and Weinstein were protected

Hillary
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah that's it Kunt. The Washington Post broke the Watergate story because the NYTimes was lazy. Now answer the question you dodged Kunt. Why did ABC sit on this story? Why did it take O'Keefe to break this story? Are liberal news sources lazy dumbfuck?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah that's it Kunt. The Washington Post broke the Watergate story because the NYTimes was lazy. Now answer the question you dodged Kunt. Why did ABC sit on this story? Why did it take O'Keefe to break this story? Are liberal news sources lazy dumbfuck?
    Yes liberal news sources are lazy. But you are an idiot if you think no other news source knew about this. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yes liberal news sources are lazy. But you are an idiot if you think no other news source knew about this. Idiot.
    I think you're a fucking Kunt who would happily chew off El Monte's pecker before you ever answered the question you were asked.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I think you're a fucking Kunt who would happily chew off El Monte's pecker before you ever answered the question you were asked.
    The article states why they sat on it. Probably the exact same reasons Fox news and the rest didn't run it. Seriously, are you that fucking dumb?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The article states why they sat on it. Probably the exact same reasons Fox news and the rest didn't run it. Seriously, are you that fucking dumb?
    Now all you have to do is show that Fox News and the rest had the story that ABC had. After you fail to do so, you can go fuck yourself Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo's the dumbfuck who believes the didn't run the story because it didn't meet their journalistic standards. Imagine being either that fucking stupid or that fucking dishonest.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Hondo's the dumbfuck who believes the didn't run the story because it didn't meet their journalistic standards. Imagine being either that fucking stupid or that fucking dishonest.

#aclockworkshill