Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dick Baird

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Enough with "that's a good team." Millen explains exactly what brain fart was made and you come up with "that's a good team."

UGH!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is he drunk?

I swear he gets hammered during the games. After Utah, he must have said "we're a 5-4 team" about 20 times in 2 minutes.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Is he drunk?

I hope so, at least that would be a reason.

Hugh is on a roll!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Is he drunk?

I hope so, at least that would be a reason.

Hugh is on a roll!
    Mods?
  • Options

Careful

No warning just gone?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kick. King. Gayme.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

I dont hate softy like some do. I think he is an actor and genuinly likes the dawgs. Tells players to stay and play, recruits, gets Peteresen on his toes in the conferences. Hes a goof but passionate one at least.

Millen I love. I learn a ton from his break downs. Takes are pretty rock solid and isnt afraid to tell it like it is. Favorite part of the honks.

Not sure...what Baird is... It seems like all he does is make excuses for poor play and tells people to go easy on the kids. Finding him more and more frusterating to listen to.

Honestly, I used to hate fucking hate Mullen, but since his quook conversión he has been money.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baird should’ve been put out to pasture 10 years ago.
  • Options

People still listen to that shit? My fucking god. I can't think of anything less that I would like to listen to. Maybe Beth Mowans. Maybe.

Yeah I still like to listen to people talk about my Huskies
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    FirePete said:

Canadawg said:

I dont hate softy like some do. I think he is an actor and genuinly likes the dawgs. Tells players to stay and play, recruits, gets Peteresen on his toes in the conferences. Hes a goof but passionate one at least.

Millen I love. I learn a ton from his break downs. Takes are pretty rock solid and isnt afraid to tell it like it is. Favorite part of the honks.

Not sure...what Baird is... It seems like all he does is make excuses for poor play and tells people to go easy on the kids. Finding him more and more frusterating to listen to.

Honestly, I used to hate fucking hate Mullen, but since his quook conversión he has been money.
    I don't think it's a quook conversion. I think he feels more free to be truthful because KJR is no longer the flagship station. (I say this as someone who hasn't listened to the Honks in many moons).
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Canadawg said:

Softy just taunted Duck fans about what they are going to do when Cristobal takes the Miami job. He’s bad.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2019
    Canadawg said:

Millen knows his shit obviously but can be a bit technical and suck the fun out of it. I like Brock Huard. Equally knowledgeable and better able to conveye it with fewer words.
  • Options

Canadawg said:

Softy just taunted Duck fans about what they are going to do when Cristobal takes the Miami job. He’s bad.
    Why would Duck fans worry about losing Mario Meat? Can't coach and overrated recruiter. Decommit U and fake four stars. Offers everybody ....
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Why would Duck fans worry about losing Mario Meat? Can't coach and overrated recruiter. Decommit U and fake four stars. Offers everybody ....
    Still butthurt about his lover
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The only people on the radio who will regularly talk UW football is the Honks Show. I think Softy is a caricature of himself at this point, but at least he has some passion for the program. None of the other local shows could give two shits about the team. So, you take the good with the bad if you want any UW hawt talk. Otherwise, turn it off.
  • Options

Canadawg said:

Still butthurt about his lover
    This is so disappointing. Haie, sure. You? Didn't think I'd live to see it. I always held you up as someone who'd take their medicine. Never fear though: there is still plenty of season left for Meat to screw up. He has to play Arizona after all.