Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dick Baird

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Canadawg said:

I dont hate softy like some do. I think he is an actor and genuinly likes the dawgs. Tells players to stay and play, recruits, gets Peteresen on his toes in the conferences. Hes a goof but passionate one at least.

Millen I love. I learn a ton from his break downs. Takes are pretty rock solid and isnt afraid to tell it like it is. Favorite part of the honks.

Not sure...what Baird is... It seems like all he does is make excuses for poor play and tells people to go easy on the kids. Finding him more and more frusterating to listen to.

Softy just taunted Duck fans about what they are going to do when Cristobal takes the Miami job. He’s bad.
    Why would Duck fans worry about losing Mario Meat? Can't coach and overrated recruiter. Decommit U and fake four stars. Offers everybody ....
    I’m not sure if they should necessarily worry, but that this is what Softy has resorted to. No wonder our fans have little brother syndrome.
    Softy is a doog. And as I've maintained for a some time, this place isn't quite the sanctuary from doogness that it claims to be. Sure, it's better than Kim's School for Retards. And, sure, @Ballz is smarter than Krisvashon.
    There are tons of doogs here. Myself included. I’m confused by the doog stuff tho because basically taking an interest and not just posting that we suck in every thread is what some consider a doog.
    I’m a Doog because I don’t shit on the team all the fucking time and tend to be pretty optimistic. But I also don’t agree with the blind sunshine pumping from Doogman and Realdoogs so I don’t fit in. I believe in accountability but also patience. So yeah I admit I’m a Doog, it’s in my fucking name, and I don’t give a shit if people talk shit to me because I’ll talk shit back.

Also, Jesus @RoadDawg55. I’ve been agreeing with you nonstop the last few weeks. Literally everything you poast is exactly how I feel.

You’ve joined @YellowSnow and @Doog_de_Jour amongst the slow strategy groups that are my spirit animals.
    Awwwwwww. Thanks buddy! I ❤️ U too.

@RoadDawg55 has been knocking it out of the park lately with his poasts. Just the right balance of tough truths without going all negadawg.

And while we’re on this topic, maybe we need a term akin to political moderates for UW fans...we have standards and will vocalize our displeasure, but aren’t ready to jump on the @FirePete bandwagon. DWAG (I)? Bull Doog Party?

Help me out here.
    Come to the dark side guys, it is less disappointing