Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quid pro crimes

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,019
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

Seems they invoked Hunter's name to try and influence the state department and have them pressure the Ukrainian government to stop the probe.

HondoBros will be by to say that's OK

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Impeach Hunter.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Impeach Hunter.

Nah, just investigate him and his dad.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Impeach Hunter.

Hunter didn't (or wasn't suppose to) set Ukraine policy.

Hard to do anything without an investigation...
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Impeach Hunter.

And there he is.
  • Options
    HondoFSBros say it wasn't an active investigation.

Reality disagrees:

Feb 2, 2016:
    https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/322395.html
    Owner of Burisma raided under suspicion of "committing a criminal offense under Part 3 of Article 368-2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (illicit enrichment)."

The following weeks Hunter Biden and David Archer lobby the Feds on behalf of Putin's friend and corruption target:
    Including the following emails on Feb 24, 2016:

Biden describing his March 2016 actions against the guy investigating his son's boss and his son's business dealing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnIPw_Who7E

• Options

Reality disagrees:

We've discussed this 1,000 times. I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well. Sad how you won't admit the same with Trump.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

We've discussed this 1,000 times. I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well. Sad how you won't admit the same with Trump.
    What exactly has Trump done that shows corruption while in office? Facts only please, not your empty platitudes.

We keep asking but never seem to get any specifics from you rats. Wonder why that is?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

HondoFS with the logical fallacy...his guy Biden is corrupt so Trump must be too.

Feel free to point out where Trump’s kids are making millions off of his foreign policy and I’ll gladly call him out on it.

Saying ‘Sure, the Bidens were corrupt but asking the Ukrainians to help with the 2016 Origins of Russia Investigation is corrupt even though it’s covered under treaty and mentioning Biden’s corruption isn’t fair so HondoFS thinks it’s the same’ doesn’t cut it.

But I’m sure HondoFS is excited about Biden’s news...means his girl Hillary has an ever-so-slightly greater chance of entering the race.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

What exactly has Trump done that shows corruption while in office? Facts only please, not your empty platitudes.

We keep asking but never seem to get any specifics from you rats. Wonder why that is?
    Withholding aid to a foreign government to force them to investigate a political opponent seems pretty likely. Where have you been the last 2 months?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Withholding aid to a foreign government to force them to investigate a political opponent seems pretty likely. Where have you been the last 2 months?
    You mean the aid that wasn't withheld and the investigation that didn't happen? Sounds serious.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

HondoFS with the logical fallacy...his guy Biden is corrupt so Trump must be too.

Feel free to point out where Trump’s kids are making millions off of his foreign policy and I’ll gladly call him out on it.

Saying ‘Sure, the Bidens were corrupt but asking the Ukrainians to help with the 2016 Origins of Russia Investigation is corrupt even though it’s covered under treaty and mentioning Biden’s corruption isn’t fair so HondoFS thinks it’s the same’ doesn’t cut it.

But I’m sure HondoFS is excited about Biden’s news...means his girl Hillary has an ever-so-slightly greater chance of entering the race.
    Feel free to show where that's illegal or an impeachable offense.

I'm going to laugh if when all said and done, Trump is removed from office. And Obama, Clinton, Biden never end up in the jail you are convinced they are going to. Will you admit your news source has been lying to you at that point?

Speaking of, I thought Barr was going to release the FISA abuse showing Obama and Hillary wire tapped Trump? Why hasn't that been released yet?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

I'm going to laugh if when all said and done, Trump is removed from office. And Obama, Clinton, Biden never end up in the jail you are convinced they are going to. Will you admit your news source has been lying to you at that point?

Speaking of, I thought Barr was going to release the FISA abuse showing Obama and Hillary wire tapped Trump? Why hasn't that been released yet?
    If a strawman is in the forest and Hondo isn't there to ass fuck it, was he ever really there?
  • Options
    Bob waves the white flag.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Another bold faced lie. Jeezus you are a gigantic asshole.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Another lie? Oh really. Care to explain the lie I told. This will be interesting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob waves the white flag.

Hondo you're incapable of posting without fucking strawman ass. You're too stupid and too dishonest to argue against what people have actually said so you disingenuously attribute statements and positions to people that they have never made. One of your favorite Kunt acts to claim that the other person has claimed Biden, or Obama or Hillary will end up in jail, when they have never said any such thing.

It's what lightweight Kunts and strawman ass fuckers do.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

You mean the aid that wasn't withheld and the investigation that didn't happen? Sounds serious.
    Yikes- Sounds like obstructing justice when there was never a crime in the first place. I know libs want to impose punishment based on feelings but can we just wait a few days on that?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Another lie? Oh really. Care to explain the lie I told. This will be interesting.
    Yeah, waste you're time exposing Hondo for the lying piece of shit he is so when you quote his lie word for fucking word he'll claim you took him out of "context" or that you have poor reading comprehension.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Cognitive dissonance for the speed limit IQ folks:

Biden's actual quid pro quo backed by video evidence:
    HondoFS: "Feel free to show where that's illegal or an impeachable offense. "

Trump's made up non-existant quid pro quo:
    HondoFS: Impeach
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

Cognitive dissonance for the speed limit IQ folks:

Biden's actual quid pro quo backed by video evidence:
    HondoFS: "Feel free to show where that's illegal or an impeachable offense. "

Trump's made up non-existant quid pro quo:
    HondoFS: Impeach
    TDS is an epidemic in the freezer level IQ crowd.