Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everyone watching the selection show today?

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

It's pathetic that half the tournament it seems are these fucking schools no ones ever heard of except their own dreckfest conferences. Like Wichita State, your school's name is "Wichita State," ya you made the final four last year, but still, GTFO.

One/two-and-dones have watered down real programs. Meanwhile we get faggy (75 k) midmajor bullshit shoved down our throats because their scrappy little guys stay together as jrs. and srs.! Vomit.

I just want it to go back to the way it was in the 80s and 90s.
    Yep, the tournament is for CBS to throat fuck us with cinderella stories. Meanwhile some of my favorite old-school powerhouses who used to shit on these teams, like Maryland, have become shit themselves. Fucking dreckfest.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    haie said:

haie said:

It's pathetic that half the tournament it seems are these fucking schools no ones ever heard of except their own dreckfest conferences. Like Wichita State, your school's name is "Wichita State," ya you made the final four last year, but still, GTFO.

One/two-and-dones have watered down real programs. Meanwhile we get faggy (75 k) midmajor bullshit shoved down our throats because their scrappy little guys stay together as jrs. and srs.! Vomit.

I just want it to go back to the way it was in the 80s and 90s.
    Yep, the tournament is for CBS to throat fuck us with cinderella stories. Meanwhile some of my favorite old-school powerhouses who used to shit on these teams, like Maryland, have become shit themselves. Fucking dreckfest.
    The Maryland teams with Juan Dixon, Steve Blake, Lonny Baxter, and Chris Wilcox were the shit. The Duke teams that played them were great too. Duke won a title followed by Maryland. Duke had Jay Williams, Battier (for the NC year), Dunleavy, Boozer. The Kansas teams from the same time period with Collison and Hinrich were probably my favorite team from the early 2000's. College basketball sucks now compared to then.