Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Americas's First Victim heard from

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,549
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://cnn.com/2019/10/30/politics/michelle-obama-white-flight/index.html

Washington (CNN)Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

"But unbeknownst to us, we grew up in the period -- as I write -- called 'white flight.' That as families like ours, upstanding families like ours ... As we moved in, white folks moved out because they were afraid of what our families represented," Obama said.

"And I always stop there when I talk about this out in the world because, you know, I want to remind white folks that y'all were running from us -- this family with all the values that you've read about. You were running from us. And you're still running, because we're no different than the immigrant families that are moving in ... the families that are coming from other places to try to do better."

But who was Michelle's family running from when they moved? Did Barak stay in the hood? Black people can move for better schools but white folks are racist if they do.

I guarantee you nobody moved out when the Obama's moved into the sweet house the convicted swindler Reznick bought them. Or now. She's been such a victim all of her life

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3,2,1 hondo meltdown
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Blacks in Los Angeles have been moving heavily out of the areas that were once historically black neighborhoods and moving out toward Riverside. One of the main reasons they are doing so is due to the large in flux of Hispanics into those old neighborhoods. Are blacks racist for doing so?

Michelle Obama is a bitter racist that has a chip on her shoulder regarding white people.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    SFGbob said:

Blacks in Los Angeles have been moving heavily out of the areas that were once historically black neighborhoods and moving out toward Riverside. One of the main reasons they are doing so is due to the large in flux of Hispanics into those old neighborhoods. Are blacks racist for doing so?

Michelle Obama is a bitter racist that has a chip on her shoulder regarding white people.

Blacks cannot be racist. Known truth.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If Michelle is racist. What does that make you Bob? Remember, you sit around the ER waiting room full of illegals for hours.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gonna put y’all back in chains
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did you know that white people are fleeing Martha's Vinyard?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If Michelle is racist. What does that make you Bob? Remember, you sit around the ER waiting room full of illegals for hours.
    Most of illegals in the ER are there with their children that you've ass raped Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Did you know that white people are fleeing Martha's Vinyard?

Apparently they are now that the Obama's have moved in.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo has conceded that illegals get healthcare in this country by going to the ER. But using his Kunt logic, it's "racist" for me to say that I was in an ER filled with illegals.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    People don't want to live in the fucking hood. More at 11
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

If you move to the hood, paint the house, and invest in a local business they blast you for gentrifying the area and killing the"soul" of the neighborhood.

Can't win.

Great point.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo has conceded that illegals get healthcare in this country by going to the ER. But using his Kunt logic, it's "racist" for me to say that I was in an ER filled with illegals.

Yes. You see Bob. Let's say for a moment you sat in an ER for hours. Unless you checked everyone's ID, which you didn't. Then what happened what you saw a bunch of brown people and assumed they were illegal.

That's racist. HTH but I know it won't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes. You see Bob. Let's say for a moment you sat in an ER for hours. Unless you checked everyone's ID, which you didn't. Then what happened what you saw a bunch of brown people and assumed they were illegal.

Really, so if I saw a bunch of Russians and assumed they were illegal would that be racist? How about if a saw a bunch of Irish guys and I assumed they were living in this country illegally, would that be racist? Is it racist to think that day laborer hanging out, outside the Home Depot near my house are all illegal?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Really, so if I saw a bunch of Russians and assumed they were illegal would that be racist? How about if a saw a bunch of Irish guys and I assumed they were living in this country illegally, would that be racist? Is it racist to think that day laborer hanging out, outside the Home Depot near my house are all illegal?
    Questions only racists ask.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Questions a pedophile can't answer.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Questions a pedophile can't answer.
    Hondo doesn't ask the little boys citizenship questions?