Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you alt-right assholes rationalize the quid pro quo?

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Now that the evidence shows Mr Trump withheld foreign aid in a real war for sham Ukranian investigations that benefit him, how do you rationalize it?

I am assuming you are going to argue Mr Trump was "fighting corruption"? You've had to give up now on hearsay and "no quid pro quo". Or, you are going to say everybody lied but Mr Trump? Let me hear it. I need a laugh.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY
    HOW COULD ANYONE STOOP TO SUCH A LEVEL
    WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT BLATANT CORRUPTION INVESTIGATED
    DEMOCRACY IS FUCKING DEAD IF A POLITICIAN EXPECTS SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR MONEY
    IMPLLPPLEEEAAACCCHHHHHHHH

Impeach? Likely in November. Senate trial thereafter.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,869
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY

Impeach? Likely in November. Senate trial thereafter.
    You really got him this tim!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Now that the evidence shows Mr Trump withheld foreign aid in a real war for sham Ukranian investigations that benefit him, how do you rationalize it?

I am assuming you are going to argue Mr Trump was "fighting corruption"? You've had to give up now on hearsay and "no quid pro quo". Or, you are going to say everybody lied but Mr Trump? Let me hear it. I need a laugh.

By all means give us the "evidence". Please be specific and give us the details.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aog heard a leak
  • Options

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY

This one is pretty stupid. I like this one.

You guys can be even dumber. Next.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY

Still waiting for the evidence. Come on now, you sounded so confident in your false accusations. Give us the proof!

LOL! Just forget it AOG, we already know you don't have any. You being the goose stepper you are, we know you are just parroting the lies your leaders tell you to spread.
  • Options
    this is a good (in a preposterous sort of way) one:

Stephanie Grisham characterized Tuesday’s developments as part of “a coordinated smear campaign from far-left lawmakers and radical unelected bureaucrats waging war on the Constitution.”
  • Options

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY

Still waiting for the evidence. Come on now, you sounded so confident in your false accusations. Give us the proof!

LOL! Just forget it AOG, we already know you don't have any. You being the goose stepper you are, we know you are just parroting the lies your leaders tell you to spread.
    I suppose by nothing you mean phone calls, diplomatic cables, face-to-face meetings and text messages among a group of U.S. officials during the period when military aid had been suspended, though for no clear reason other than by order of the president?

Keep it coming... I find the human ability to create insane rationalizations fascinating, to be honest.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    would anyone even give a fuck if there was a blatant quid pro quo
    one of the most infuriating things is when these asshole politicians stick their kids into ridiculous positions
    how could anyone be opposed to looking into that
    is it even actually any kind of crime for him to do that
    god what could be better than that fucking spoiled asshole no good piece of shit biden kid being uncovered and having some of these elitist pieces of shit actually facing consequences for their corrupt looting
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    so like help me understand this cuz my knowledge is basically i watched a susan rice interview and her explanation was YEA WE DID QUID PRO QUO BLATANTLY BUT OURS WAS GOOD

so i think the story goes that you guys will be able to prove that trump:
    1. did a quid pro quo
    2. doesnt have any legitimate issue with obvious corruption
    3. preventing US politicians from committing obvious corruption is against the interests of americans

and then ok lets say you do prove those impossible to prove things what actually is the charge here at this already ridiculous point?

GOD DAMMIT I CANT BELIEVE HOW FS EVERYTHING IS HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL WATCHING THIS STUFF
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

You just described exactly what Schmoe Biden did.

You're a massive idiot.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You're a massive idiot.
    I guess we should impeach Biden then...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019

You're a massive idiot.
    I guess we should impeach Biden then...
    Follow the cookie crumbs and it leads right back to Hussein Obama, the Great Almighty Philosopher King and Nobel Prize Winner.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

STRINGS ATTACHED FOR AID
    OH GOD THE HUMANITY

Ummmmm, it wasn’t Daddy’s money to bargain with.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

By all means give us the "evidence". Please be specific and give us the details.

You can read the Ukrainian ambassadors opening statement. Why do you need others to tell you what to think? Seems to be a common trait with conservatards like yourself and Turd Burglar.
  • Options
    GDS said:

You can read the Ukrainian ambassadors opening statement. Why do you need others to tell you what to think? Seems to be a common trait with conservatards like yourself and Turd Burglar.
    You have to keep in mind, always, that Trumptards don't actually live in the same real world the rest of us do. They accept and embrace a wholesale falsification of it. If Mr Trump says he is fighting corruption and had a perfect conversation, a Trumptard believes it without question.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    AOG thinks anyone more moderate than AOC is "alt-right".

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven't seen any evidence. Are the hearings televised?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm "hearing" they don't have enough votes.