Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

0% chance of a natty. Hence my death bet with savell smalls.

ISHIT

I believe Sam will lead us to the promised land of PurpleJ deleting his account
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fuck Pete he is garbage. He is a shit coach with no signature wins. You're going to say yes against some old ass tostitos luck bull shit play. Fuck off. Boise is just fine with out him. shit I'll take their fucken no name coach right now. I'd rather take a coach with something to prove than one that doesn't feel accountability to any one. So fuck off on the Pete loving. I accept the fact that UW is a school first program and yeah we have a football team too. 6 years at UW and he went to the playoffs once with non okg roster. He sucks until he wins.
  • Options
    DongJamesDongJames Member Posts: 69
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    The most I can hope for is that he does just well enough for somebody else to take the little fucker off our hands.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He lost to TY in 07. Always had my suspicions

Also got obliterated by Sark.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

He lost to TY in 07. Always had my suspicions

Also got obliterated by Sark.
    Yea, but, Sark is the man.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

Swaye said:

I'm over it. Fire Peterman. He is not who we hoped he was. Experiment is over. Time to get a new Coach or just go all in on Just a Bit Better Than Sark for life.

There is no one better.

He either evolves or we continue to suck.
    This. Don’t be dumb and pretend there are tons of great coaches in CFB. We have a good one that gets in his own way. He needs to stop being stubborn and realize the stupid shit he does. There is no reason a smart guy like him can justify some of these decisions.
    Exactly.

Right now UW has a coach with an elite infrastructure and foundation. Player development is there, strength and conditioning is there, and recruiting is there.

The thing that is missing is in game shit, and it's because he's fucking stubborn and believes his own shit to a fault. He needs to learn, and fucking adjust. And maybe, just maybe, a year in which everything lined up but went completely sideways because of his own fucking faults will make him evolve.

Everyone who wants to #FirePete is feeling this way only because they expect more from him. For once, we have a coach that everyone expects to win a championship. That is where this frustration is stemming from. If we had a shit coach, no one would be pissed because we wouldn't have expectations.

I just can't join the #FirePete movement, because I am un-fucking-willing to go through more Rick, Ty, Sark fucking shit. I'm not going to cycle coaches every 3 years in hope of finding lightning in a bottle or the "Next" unproven coach who becomes elite. I am un-fucking-willing to be USC or UCLA just cycling through coaches preying they return to glory. That is why USC is talking about Urban. He's proven to be elite. They can get him because of who they are. They are tired of looking for the "Next guy".

We can't get Urban. But we do have Pete. We do have a coach that wins 10 games year in and year out and competes for conference titles. Pete has shown a history of changing, it just takes him fucking forever. There is less of a chance of finding the "Next" unproven coach who becomes eliete than the chance of Pete evolving.

Either Pete evolves and we win championships but it likely takes a few years, or I die watching fucktarded coaches fuck up the best talent that we've had in years and the elite talent that is coming over the next few years.

But if you think firing Pete and being the next USC or UCLA cycling through coaches and going through another decade of futility, then you're just fucking wrong and you're letting your emotions (which are valid) overrule your logic.

Which is par for the course at HH, so I'm surprised I'm surprised.
    Stfu, where is this player development at ILB?? Why can’t the supposedly the best cover corner on the team can’t fucking tackle??? Get off Pete’s sack. He deserves all this shit that is coming his way
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What makes you fucking losers think we even deserve a national championship caliber coach? Pete was the hire of the decade and this is what we're getting. News flash idiots, we don't have the finances, fan support, or profile to go get anyone better. Hope Pete evolves or be happy we're not ucla. Those are your options. If you want something better you're following the wrong program.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Pete fucking sucks; tarmac his ass.

Make Jimmy Lake HC, keep Kwat as DC and bring in Tedford as OC and fuck everyone in sight.

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Petersen will be here for as long as he wants to be. It fucking sucks as I, like many are ready to move on but it taint happening
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Pete fucking sucks; tarmac his ass.

Make Jimmy Lake HC, keep Kwat as DC and bring in Tedford as OC and fuck everyone in sight.

Fuck Jimmy Lake and his Swiss cheese D
    Kwat's defenses have been legit though; give him back his defense.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All we need is some sark recruits to run Pete's system and we can get back to the playoff.