Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I'm over it. Fire Peterman. He is not who we hoped he was. Experiment is over. Time to get a new Coach or just go all in on Just a Bit Better Than Sark for life.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can't hire anyone better.

2020 will be special!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't hire anyone better.

2020 will be special!

Urban sighted at sea tac?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Peterman loves to take the ball of his best player’s hands and always get conservative if we get a decent lead. STEP ON THEIR FUCKING THROAT YOU LOSER
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought it was a well-played college football program. We did a nice job against a good football program.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

I'm over it. Fire Peterman. He is not who we hoped he was. Experiment is over. Time to get a new Coach or just go all in on Just a Bit Better Than Sark for life.

There is no one better.

He either evolves or we continue to suck.
    There is better. Odds of finding someone better in one or two tries is slim but if you stick with him you are guaranteed to not bebetter than him. Our best hope is that he will become more receptive to feedback and make changes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

There is no one better.

There are better coaches. Our AD is just to pussy to go get one. Same as it ever was.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

There is no one better.

There is better. Odds of finding someone better in one or two tries is slim but if you stick with him you are guaranteed to not bebetter than him. Our best hope is that he will become more receptive to feedback and make changes.
    There is no proven better that is practically, financially, or politically hirable by Washington as we now know it. There could well be hopefully better that could be hired under those limitations.
    You don't always get proven better. Sometimes if you want to get better you have to take a chance that is individually more likely to set you back than not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

There is no one better.

There is no proven better that is practically, financially, or politically hirable by Washington as we now know it. There could well be hopefully better that could be hired under those limitations.
    You don't always get proven better. Sometimes if you want to get better you have to take a chance that is individually more likely to set you back than not.
    Like....wait for it.....the guy who just beat our proven coach like Pam Anderson in his first two years.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I hear Mike Riley is available
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

There is no one better.

Ok, so long as we're clear that UW is never, ever hiring Urbs.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,021
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    "At least we compete" Pete > 7 Win Sark
  • Options

I hear Mike Riley is available

There is PROVEN worse available.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lincoln Riley makes $3m a year. He probably gets a raise, but still. Make him say no.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

There is no one better.

Ok, so long as we're clear that UW is never, ever hiring Urbs.
    Urban Meyer theoretically being available has no relation to how well Pete is doing as our coach, January 1 aside.