Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Message for the Bored

13»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

I guess I dont understand what all the uproar is over. Why the fuck would the boards get shut down after the 2014 season? Why can't people figure out how to disable the fucking sigs if they are annoyed by them?

I hate 90% of people

The bored of investors is no shit a group of 10-12 of us, I think all original HHBs who've poured some money into creating this playground. DJ (ILTCHDJIWILTD) has invested a lot of time into this. At some point, it's difficult to justify continuing to put money into this. The site isn't hosted for free - there's a Paypal button on the front page by the way, donate at your leisure.

As for the sigs, I had the shit turned off and voted to do away with them. If you got a funny picture, poast it in a fucking thread or start a picture thread but when it's a picture on every single poast, it gets hard to moderate those that are offensive, i.e. the horse crapping on the woman's head or the one one of you assholes posted of gloved arm elbow-deep in a cow's ass - at least that was only in 1 thread and not in every thread that asshole poasted in. Those pics make it difficult to keep the place from looking like a meth house.

As for the guy most recently banned, he claimed DJ was butthurt but then spent his time being butthurt over DJ being butthurt. The guy was an original HHB and when he wasn't being a sandy cunt, was someone worth having around.

For those of you saying DJ's no different than Kim, take a look at why people are getting banned. It's not Kim where he's trying to control the messaging on doucheman, it's simply banning those that can't follow the simple established rules and it ain't difficult to follow those rules. If you can't follow them, LEAVE!

Done.
    Also done. Now I can bitch about the banned sigs since I am helping support this motherfucker.

FTR, BOTA

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

I guess I dont understand what all the uproar is over. Why the fuck would the boards get shut down after the 2014 season? Why can't people figure out how to disable the fucking sigs if they are annoyed by them?

I hate 90% of people

The bored of investors is no shit a group of 10-12 of us, I think all original HHBs who've poured some money into creating this playground. DJ (ILTCHDJIWILTD) has invested a lot of time into this. At some point, it's difficult to justify continuing to put money into this. The site isn't hosted for free - there's a Paypal button on the front page by the way, donate at your leisure.

As for the sigs, I had the shit turned off and voted to do away with them. If you got a funny picture, poast it in a fucking thread or start a picture thread but when it's a picture on every single poast, it gets hard to moderate those that are offensive, i.e. the horse crapping on the woman's head or the one one of you assholes posted of gloved arm elbow-deep in a cow's ass - at least that was only in 1 thread and not in every thread that asshole poasted in. Those pics make it difficult to keep the place from looking like a meth house.

As for the guy most recently banned, he claimed DJ was butthurt but then spent his time being butthurt over DJ being butthurt. The guy was an original HHB and when he wasn't being a sandy cunt, was someone worth having around.

For those of you saying DJ's no different than Kim, take a look at why people are getting banned. It's not Kim where he's trying to control the messaging on doucheman, it's simply banning those that can't follow the simple established rules and it ain't difficult to follow those rules. If you can't follow them, LEAVE!

Done.
    Also done. Now I can bitch about the banned sigs since I am helping support this motherfucker.

FTR, BOTA

This.

But more importantly because this place deserves the support.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

PL-SS can dish it out, but he can't take it.

So not only is he (allegedly) paralyzed but hes a fucking pussy that needs special protection.

Just like CollegeDoog. CollegeDoog had no problem posting personal FB pics of girls he goes to college with, talking shit about Todd Doxey, making cripple jokes. The minute someone made a joke about his football career he goes off the handle and demands his account be deleted as it violating his privacy.

What was said about his football career .??... I missed something...
    Axe RoadDawg

DNC has this place dialed the fuck in.
    Awesome'd for the FREE PUB

Awesomed for the awesome, which is sort of like forum meat gazing. Sorry about that, but you picked the urinal.
    wanna cyber? Or did we already?
    I haven't seen sexual tension like this since Race Bannon(RIP) and iDawg(RIP) did a podcast(da fuq?)
    Why do you hate the RoadDawg, BeatMyChest with Little Jimmy Citrus Show?

Btw, this sexual tension is a lot more fun to be a part of than to listen to. Highly recommended.
    Them doing a lemon party isn't sexual tension though.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Who's PayPal? Does she poast her?