Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eastern Oregon vs. Eastern Washington - The Debate Continues Here!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

Obstinate anal tardcakes.

Bend > Ritzville

Bend is in Central Oregon you fucking idiot.
    Blow me faggot

Are you going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't western Washington but rather Coastal Washington?

Go fuck yourself and your sister hillbilly
    Hey hey now, there's no need to bring Aberdeen into this. For Jake's sake, this is a debate about EASTERN Washington and Oregon. Doesn't get much more west than Aberdeen.

Let's stick to the topic.
    It's called an analogy but went over your head I see
    Ok you humorless cocksucker.

Now that we've established that, why don't you go do your parents a huge favor and hang yourself.
    Not sure what was supposed to be funny.

Thanks Amy Schumer.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Are you going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't western Washington but rather Coastal Washington?

Hey hey now, there's no need to bring Aberdeen into this. For Jake's sake, this is a debate about EASTERN Washington and Oregon. Doesn't get much more west than Aberdeen.

Now that we've established that, why don't you go do your parents a huge favor and hang yourself.

Thanks Amy Schumer.
    Fuck off.

Then hang yourself for being such a cunt.
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Thanks Amy Schumer.
    Fuck off.

I'm a cunt because you are stupid?

Typical of your kind.

Carry on though. I'm enjoying the embarrassment.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Thanks Amy Schumer.
    Fuck off.

I'm a cunt because you are stupid?

Typical of your kind.

Carry on though. I'm enjoying the embarrassment.
    Lolz. Sure.

The whole thread, started by me, is a fucking joke. Everyone but you seems to get that, but you're here saturating your tampon over how to classify the geo location of Bend, Oregon, and I'm the embarrassment.

A feeble attempt at saving face is what this is. So I say again, let us not protract this inane back-and-forth and let's just have you go swing from a tree branch.

And fuck off on your way.