Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eastern Oregon vs. Eastern Washington - The Debate Continues Here!

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I tell ya. This group can wander off topic like no other I've encountered.

I'm impressed af.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Hips and butt too narrow

Ellensburg doesn't suck but it does it get very very cold
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bend > Ritzville

The Zips in Ritzville is goddamned delicious and I will fight you if you say it isn't.

The Zips in Cheney is easily the best. Zips superiority guy.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Bend > Ritzville

The Zips in Ritzville is goddamned delicious and I will fight you if you say it isn't.

Truthfully, though, it's employees are mostly methheads. Almost as bad as the fake Dick's in Spokane where every employee looks like an IV drug user.
    Can't believe @Ice_Holmvik chinned this, you a Thrifty Scotsman or Ron's guy? Spokane Dick's a much grander thing than Seattle Dick's, rather easily.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Bend > Ritzville

Truthfully, though, it's employees are mostly methheads. Almost as bad as the fake Dick's in Spokane where every employee looks like an IV drug user.
    Can't believe @Ice_Holmvik chinned this, you a Thrifty Scotsman or Ron's guy? Spokane Dick's a much grander thing than Seattle Dick's, rather easily.
    I refuse to eat food prepared by junkies suffering from Hepatitis. Pretty much cancels Spokane Dicks and Ritzville Zips.

Cheney Zips was still good the last time I was there.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

Bend > Ritzville

The Zips in Cheney is easily the best. Zips superiority guy.
    I would tend to agree.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,847
    Emoterman said:

Bend > Ritzville

Tommy Shaw and his boyz agree.

@Dennis_DeYoung , true?

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    You guys are still on about this?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I once completed a hook up in the line at the Dick's in Spokane

Good thing there's Penicillin.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Bend > Ritzville

Spokane's Dick's is the shit. I can not say the same for the employees that work there.
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

To help settle the Bend argument, we'll have to designate where Chelan/Wenatchee are in Washington. If Bend isn't Eastern Oregon, then neither is Lake Chelan/Wenatchee/etc.

East of the Cascades which has been used for centuries to delineate the two unless you are retarded.

What's next? Break the states into quadrants? For Christ's sake
  • Options

BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

Obstinate anal tardcakes.

Bend > Ritzville

Bend is in Central Oregon you fucking idiot.
    Blow me faggot

Are you going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't western Washington but rather Coastal Washington?

Go fuck yourself and your sister hillbilly
    Hey hey now, there's no need to bring Aberdeen into this. For Jake's sake, this is a debate about EASTERN Washington and Oregon. Doesn't get much more west than Aberdeen.

Let's stick to the topic.
    It's called an analogy but went over your head I see
  • Options

BELLINGHAM ISN'T IN WESTERN WASHINGTON, IT'S IN NORTHWESTERN WASHINGTON!!!1!111!

Is it east of the mountains or west? Oh, Bend is east? Is it wet or deserty? Oh, deserty? Is it Oregon's geographically analogous Wenatchee or Cle Ellum? Why yes.

You can break the states down into as many geographical regions as you want to try dying on some hill that nobody cares about, but you have to be a fucking retard to not understand that this debate is framed as there being two in each state, and anybody who's had a cup of coffee in either state knows where the line of demarcation is.

You want to start arguing geometric semantics, I say you might as well argue that New York is west of Los Angeles via Europe and Asia.

This guy gets it
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Are you going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't western Washington but rather Coastal Washington?

Hey hey now, there's no need to bring Aberdeen into this. For Jake's sake, this is a debate about EASTERN Washington and Oregon. Doesn't get much more west than Aberdeen.

Ok you humorless cocksucker.

Now that we've established that, why don't you go do your parents a huge favor and hang yourself.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

To help settle the Bend argument, we'll have to designate where Chelan/Wenatchee are in Washington. If Bend isn't Eastern Oregon, then neither is Lake Chelan/Wenatchee/etc.

East of the Cascades which has been used for centuries to delineate the two unless you are retarded.

What's next? Break the states into quadrants? For Christ's sake
    Apparently that I was trying to help you out flew right over your head.

Fuck off.
  • Options

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Now that we've established that, why don't you go do your parents a huge favor and hang yourself.
    Are you new to the board? No calls for death.

HTH.
  • Options

Bend > Ritzville

Blow me faggot

Are you new to the board? No calls for death.

HTH.
    I tell people to hang themselves here all the tim. Are you new here? I have status bitch. Those rules apply to people like you; not to people like me.

HTH