Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deontae Cooper on the 7 year plan.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    For the past 15 years I've been telling my dad who to watch for, who to expect, etc.

For the past 15 years he's been squinting at the field after another loss muttering "he's no Napoleon, he's no Bailey, He's no Emtman, He's no Don James, he's no Conklin, lather, rinse, repeat.

He probably thinks i'm a dumbass for reading the boards, and he's probably right.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    All HHB cynicism aside, if he has a good year or two he'll become one of my favorites. He's a tough motherfucker to come back from all that.

I only had one and gained 30 pounds and pretty much jacked off to ocassionally unscrambled boobies on the Playboy channel.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No Conklin? WTF? I would take every QB we've had since Conklin over Conklin except for Paus. Conklin was no Conklin.
    Doogles said:

For the past 15 years I've been telling my dad who to watch for, who to expect, etc.

For the past 15 years he's been squinting at the field after another loss muttering "he's no Napoleon, he's no Bailey, He's no Emtman, He's no Don James, he's no Conklin, lather, rinse, repeat.

He probably thinks i'm a dumbass for reading the boards, and he's probably right.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Van Wilder approves this decision
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No Conklin? WTF? I would take every QB we've had since Conklin over Conklin except for Paus. Conklin was no Conklin.

Doogles said:

You must be Carl Bonnell. Maybe Durocher.

Dad liked Conklin. He also said No Billy Joe/Moon/Sixkiller.

Go ahead and light yourself on Fire now.