Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alright you Debbie Downers, I'm calling it now

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,116
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

On with you Derek. Arizona is 4-1 but has beaten nobody. UCLA and Colorado are horrible and they barely won both those games. We should win.

We said they same shit vs the turd and then they sodamized us.

We suck until we don’t. I want this win just as bad as the next dawg fuck but Quit being a doog.
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

On with you Derek. Arizona is 4-1 but has beaten nobody. UCLA and Colorado are horrible and they barely won both those games. We should win.

We suck until we don’t. I want this win just as bad as the next dawg fuck but Quit being a doog.
    This. Finally someone with a brain on this site.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019
    If UW doesn’t win this game, the season may get away from them. You may be thinking New Mexico Bowl type dreck.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If UW doesn’t win this game, the season may get away from them. You may be thinking New Mexico Bowl type dreck.

lol.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    next week will really be a special dreck match if UW loses this game
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I think it would be funny if the Huskies lose tonight and somehow manage to beat the Fighting Cristoballz. Only reason is I want to see Preston's post-game reaction.
    China Syndrome kine
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,550
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

In the desert? In the middle of the night? Nope. I’ve seem this movie before

I remember an 8PM kickoff from 1982 that wasn't even televised. OUR DAWGS went down to the desert and beat Tom Tunnicliffe and the Wildcats 23-22.
    How do you remember it if it wasn’t televised?
    An 11-year old Stalin paced back and forth in his bedroom yelling at the radio.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think it would be funny if the Huskies lose tonight and somehow manage to beat the Fighting Cristoballz.
    Disagree
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My memory was slightly off. I just looked it up. In 1982, Washington played in Tucson and won 23-13. In 1983, they again played in Tucson and won 23-22. One game was televised and one was on the radio.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think it would be funny if the Huskies lose tonight and somehow manage to beat the Fighting Cristoballz. Only reason is I want to see Preston's post-game reaction.
    It would be funnier if we somehow manage to win out and take the conference again.

Either way, Preston will be very confident this week so I look forward to his hot takes. 💯
  • Options
    LuketheDrifterLuketheDrifter Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker

My memory was slightly off. I just looked it up. In 1982, Washington played in Tucson and won 23-13. In 1983, they again played in Tucson and won 23-22. One game was televised and one was on the radio.

I remember watching the 1983 game. I think KIRO aired it locally. If I remember correctly, Arizona had the ball late and came up short on a 4th down pass that the Dawgs broke up near the goal line.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I don’t think we are very good. Arizona is horrible. Being a doog has nothing to do with being confident in beating Arizona and Kevin Sumlin.

• Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

In the desert? In the middle of the night? Nope. I’ve seem this movie before

I remember an 8PM kickoff from 1982 that wasn't even televised. OUR DAWGS went down to the desert and beat Tom Tunnicliffe and the Wildcats 23-22.
    This cannot be true because Washington always played at 12:30 and 8pm starts are a Larry Scott creation.

Sorry Stalin. Good try
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I don’t think we are very good. Arizona is horrible. Being a doog has nothing to do with being confident in beating Arizona and Kevin Sumlin.
    Credit some pressure but Tate was full retard. I only see that guy play once or twice a year; the rest are from the highlight reel, where he seems God-like. He looked like shit last night.