Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cam Davis or Malik Braxton? Who's the next RB up?

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
With Newton down for awhile, do they tap the youngster, or the old Western Oregon JC transfer war horse? Frosh or Senior?
Tagged:

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Braxton has good vision, bounces off tacklers pretty well and can cut like a mother-fucker. Not sure what Davis has besides OK speed. His HS tape wasn't all that impressive, IMO. Seems like he should stay in the weight room for now.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Didn’t Braxton put his name in the portal
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    Have to remember that Bynum is going to be a target - at least until he gets career catch number 2
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    The order is obviously....

1. Camden VerStrate
    2. Ahmed
    3. Mcgrew
    4. Pleasant
    5. Braxton
    6. Davis
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    The real question is who is the new wildcat QB? Fuller or Baccelia? I expect Petersen to use this spot to make his offensive adjustment post Stanford and get more talent on the field with Chico taking the job.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2019
    Bread said:

The real question is who is the new wildcat QB? Fuller or Baccelia? I expect Petersen to use this spot to make his offensive adjustment post Stanford and get more talent on the field with Chico taking the job.

This is actually a good question.

I'm going to guess it's Ahmed with Chico getting Ahmed's spot at Chico, but it could just be McGrew.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I think we can just do more Fuller trick play runs to take over for Newton.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793

With Newton down for awhile, do they tap the youngster, or the old Western Oregon JC transfer war horse? Frosh or Senior?

Pleasant?
    I'd like to see Braxton. Kid's JC film is pretty good and his hips look exquisite!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Braxton has good vision, bounces off tacklers pretty well and can cut like a mother-fucker. Not sure what Davis has besides OK speed. His HS tape wasn't all that impressive, IMO. Seems like he should stay in the weight room for now.

None of that probably matters if he's not working HARD in practice.

I'm a totaly NegaDwag now. Like it was possible for me to be even more jaded and cynical.
    This. Im done.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Bro, Cam Davis' high school film was unreal.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Both. Let's see what Cam can do for 4 games but not burn his RS
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

dnc said:

Bread said:

This is actually a good question.

I'm going to guess it's Ahmed with Chico getting Ahmed's spot at Chico, but it could just be McGrew.
    McGrew was Wildcat when Gaskin was out.
    Opera singer is next man up for that role.
    jecornel said:

Not what I saw. Maybe there's more than one. I think I watched his HUDL.
    edited October 2019
    jecornel said:

Watch Braxton's JC film from Western Oregon. Kid has a knack for breaking big runs, usually after an amazing lateral cut.

http://www.hudl.com/v/28TKzL

Truly the most exquisite hips I've seen since Linquist.