Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cindy Crawford's Niece Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    L
    dnc said:

So rowboat is all about being tall, good technique, and white?

I’m 6-5, my technique identifies as an attack helicopter and I’m white.

Can I rowboat?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

dnc said:

So rowboat is all about being tall, good technique, and white?

I’m 6-5, my technique identifies as an attack helicopter and I’m white.

Can I rowboat?
    How are you with a bow ball?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Swaye what do you think of Auntie?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@Swaye what do you think of Auntie?

WOOD her and the watch!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Niece was at row boat tailgate today. Was trying to figure out how to strike up a conversion about Auntie without being too creepy old dude. Fortunately Mrs Piss kept my drunk ass in check. I have failed.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Niece was at row boat tailgate today. Was trying to figure out how to strike up a conversion about Auntie without being too creepy old dude. Fortunately Mrs Piss kept my drunk ass in check. I have failed.

At the risk of sounding hysterical. Pussy.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

YKWYWF......if you could flag a Moderator’s post.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

I’ve got one more year to get it right. I need more time.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Not Fast Strategy enough.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So you couldn't SAY IT TO HER FACE!!

@RaceBannon understands.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Not Fast Strategy enough.
    I got drunk brain lock. Couldn't figure out the opening line w/o making obvious that already knew way too many biographical bits. I will be more prepared next time and get details for @PurpleThrobber on when Aunt Cindy is coming to town.
    Slow strategy response to slow strategy failure. This is Pete running a trick play on the 50.

@Swaye would have just asked her if she would want a bump.(She would)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would have gotten more drunk, probably embarrassed myself, not cared and still gotten contact info, then apologized for my behavior via DM the next day. Warm lead established.

You should just ask her if she's a rower (even though you know the answer) as a lead in and ice breaker and explain you only asked bc you are as well. From there, open ended questions. At no point should you divulge that you know who her aunt is unless she tells you directly. At the most you could say she looks familiar and mention that you follow UW rowing pretty closely and go from there. Be a rowing fanboy(rare and appreciated) and not a cindy crawford fanboy(old and creepy).
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I would have gotten more drunk, probably embarrassed myself, not cared and still gotten contact info, then apologized for my behavior via DM the next day. Warm lead established.

You should just ask her if she's a rower (even though you know the answer) as a lead in and ice breaker and explain you only asked bc you are as well. From there, open ended questions. At no point should you divulge that you know who her aunt is unless she tells you directly. At the most you could say she looks familiar and mention that you follow UW rowing pretty closely and go from there. Be a rowing fanboy(rare and appreciated) and not a cindy crawford fanboy(old and creepy).

Just go with what you said (correctly) I'd do. "So hey, see that dumpster over there? Wanna try it?"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ask a 21 year old rower, wearing UW rowing gear at an event attended by only current rowing and rowing alumni (and guests) if they are a rower?? You serious, Clark?
    Holy shit man, you've got that much lead in info and you need an ice breaker? Just fucking say Hi ffs.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605

Ask a 21 year old rower, wearing UW rowing gear at an event attended by only current rowing and rowing alumni (and guests) if they are a rower?? You serious, Clark?
    I'm serious.

My go to move on Halloween is "so what are you?" No matter how obvious

"A bumblebee"

A naughty bumblebee?