Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Classic moments at Dawgman.com

Griswold spends two years informing subscribers Oregon will get hammered by the NCAA.

Ducks lose one scholarship.

Ken's response: "Nobody ever brings up the times I get it right."

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dave spends years predicting the Dawgs will go 12-0 in 2003. Babs fires Neuheisel in June, but Dawgman's not waivering on his prediction: Dawgs will go be undefeated under Gilby.

UW loses the first game of the year and 5 more to end at .500. They enter a death spiral and will poast an 0-12 season before having another winning year, and have still yet to go undefeated in the 11 seasons since the DM.c kiss of death.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did anyone catch Samek saying Mike Anderson was UW basketball's MVP after the Stanford game?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A lot of twisters in this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    The piss poor way those shitheads handled James death has to rank #1. From F3 bringing up James dying so casually as he was bitching at customers.

Kim saying the "cancer won". To the fact he wasn't even fucking dead yet! They should have lost credentials right there.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Ektard with McGary and Budda ...

Kim and Johnb saying Tedford was a lock for UW in 2004...

Sameks 12-0 for 2003 (DNC 1st!!!1!11!)

... And then the one Kimmy got right ... '2013 could be special' ... Of course he meant 9 wins special (Sark tallied 8 and another 5-4 PAC 12) ... But it was actually because Pat HadenFS hired away dude Brah and PeterNorth landed in our lap.

Praise Allah
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Griswold spends two years informing subscribers Oregon will get hammered by the NCAA.

Ducks lose one scholarship.

With his keen insider instincts, Kimberly was certain what he was hearing from Bleener and The Snitch would surely have more influence with the NCAA than Nike. But even the NCAA must find a rule violation, such as boat rides on Lake Washington, worthy of sanctions and the ducks don't need no stinking boats even if they had a Lake Washington which they don't.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon is easily #1. 12-0 was just Samek being a doog.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "If you don't have steak, you better have sizzle"
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "A merlot that drinks like a cab."
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Hey Kim, if you want something that drinks like a cab then drink a fucking cab!
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take a walk and get some perspective
    I'm gonna get in trouble today
    The OL is fine
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    "Wait til Ivan gets ahold of him..."

"You don't want to see Cozz when he's mad..."

"Fridge or shower...."

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

What's the story with this line?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/1442/hhb-glossary-of-terms/p1

HHB Glossary of Terms
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,695
    July 2013 edited March 7 in Classic Threads
    Given that multiple newcomers have expressed confusion to me about what the regulars here are sometimes talking about, I thought it would be helpful to construct a glossary of terms for reference.
    Please feel free to add and amend as needed.

Doog
    An alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog.

It's also over-the-top excitement for anything that is currently happening in the program, regardless of what it is. Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, incremental progress, best recruiter in the nation, best assistants in the nation, molder of men, five tough questions, no rap music at practice, rap music at practice, finally a coach with discipline, finally players coach, Gilby/Ty/Sark is a breath of fresh air....

What I'm hearing...
    Origin: Kim Grinolds / Dawgman.com
    Explanation: Always the manner in which Grinolds trumpets "inside information" to his subscribers. Over time, this became a source of ridicule because of the astonishingly high degree of inaccuracy of his information.

Awfully warm for February
    Origin: Kim Grinolds
    Explanation: Used as a means to belittle anyone trying to criticize Steve Sarkisian's recruiting throughout the year.

I haven't moved!!
    Origin: Race Bannon and the Husky Half Brain Podcast
    Explanation: During times of notoriously bad phone reception, Race would shout this at co-host iDawg. This eventually led to jokes about iDawg operating with a 24k modem and Race owning an oversized Yugoslavian phone from the 1970s.

It was funny the first 23 times.. Now, not so much...
    Origin: Kim Grinolds and Mike Damone
    Explanation: Kim Grinolds' means of telling Mike Damone that his repetitive jokes were wearing thin

Popping off
    Origin: Washington-Oregon rivalry
    Explanation: As Oregon passed Washington in football status, Husky fans could always rely on telling Duck fans to "go win a Rose Bowl then pop off." Over time, this morphed into millions of different interchangeable uses.

Belly laughs in the media room
    Origin: Ruth Robbins
    Explanation: During the heyday of the original Husky Half Brains site, Ruth Robbins of RealDawg became a regular for several weeks. As a means of belittling the HHB crowd, she spoke of some aspect of HHB being a subject of big belly laughs in the media room.

You think you know, but you don't
    Explanation: As Half Brains would get into debates with Ruth, she would counter by telling them their sources were no good.

I have all the screenshots I need
    Explanation: As Ruth made her departure from the HHB boards, her parting shot was to taunt the crowd by saying "I have all the screen shots I need." One of the most beloved HHBisms of all time.

If A happens it'll be interesting, but if B happens it'll also be interesting
    Explanation: After telling his subscribers for two years that his sources were indicating that the NCAA would drop the hammer on Oregon, the Ducks escaped with barely a slap on the wrist. As the HHB crowd began crowing about this catastrophically embarrassing "What I'm hearing" gone awry, Grinolds began amending his posts and hedging his bets when giving out subsequent new inside info.

If you want to be critical about (fill in the blank) that's fine, but if you're going to be negative, you're gone
    Explanation: Grinolds' illogical means of trying to sound like free speech was allowed on his message boards, when in reality they weren't

Hot Blonde Oregon Intern
    Explanation: One of Grinolds' sources he met at the VMAC that gave him inside information about the NCAA's imminent decision to drop the hammer on Oregon

If you like your (Fill in the blank), you can keep it
    Origin: President Barack Obama
    Explanation: Obama infamously and falsely promised,"If you like your current insurance plan, you can keep it." This has morphed into many Half Brain uses. A particular favorite of Race Bannon.

Meet me at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District
    Origin: Unknown
    Explanation: A non-existent location for internet tuff guys to meet for fist fights and brawling

SAY IT TO HIS FACE!!!1!!!
    Origin: brents (RIP)
    Explanation: A common refrain from the late dawgman poster brents, directed toward anyone saying something critical of someone else on the interwebs

Work in progress (Still to come):

81%
    It's what I like to do
    Tierbs Hsot Boobs
    Playing in (fill in the blank) is always special
    Incremental progress
    Grossly inappropriate
    Playing with House Money
    Lewis County Hairdressers
    Walking past Butler Cabin in the moonlight
    Not a traditional sellout
    Roaming the sidelines
    Stan Emptermann
    We didn't want him anyway
    I'm going to get in trouble today
    Concerns about altitude
    Classy poast
    Five Reasons
    Race Bannon has done it again!!
    Sexual tension at end of podcast
    TierbsHsotBoobsMikeDamoneRoadDawg55RaceBannongreenbloodMeektrackerTMacDawgPurpleJSwayeFire_Marshall_BillHillsboroDuckMooser42HouhuskyMad_SonjecornelvolcanodawgdhdawgMisterEmpawzDeLarryHe_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    «1234567…14»
    Comments
    section8section8
    July 2013
    "My Direct TV guy" is picking up steam as of late.
    Flag Quote
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover
    July 2013
    I believe the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District line also had a reference to Indian leg wrestling.

81%
    Origin: Scott Eklund
    Explanation: During the post-Willingham coaching search, Dawgman shamelessly had photos of Jim Mora on their coach search primer. As many HHBs and a good deal of Husky fans were interested in seeing the one-time Don James student return to Husky Stadium to roam the sidelines, Dawgman was hearing that Mora was increasingly likely to be the next coach. When pressed to give the chance of Mora being the guy, Eklund replied: "81%"
    HouhuskyFire_Marshall_BillHe_Needs_More_TimeTommySQC
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    Great, but why do you call Sark pool boy?
    RaceBannonMeekDerekJohnsonTierbsHsotBoobsPurpleJSwayeHe_Needs_More_TimeTravis MorrisFire_Marshall_Bill
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013

Great post Derek!
    Post-game orange slices and participant ribbons all round.
    Flag Quote
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper
    July 2013
    If you're going to bash Obama THEN I AM OUT!!!
    Flag Quote
    TMacDawgTMacDawg
    July 2013
    What does FO, G mean? Not being smart ass.....just slow I guess.
    TierbsHsotBoobsSwayelongduckdong
    Flag Quote
    PurpleJPurpleJ
    July 2013
    If I like my ignorance, I can keep it.
    RaceBannon
    Flag Quote
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes
    July 2013
    Don't forget "hard working, blue collar, classy kid" = sucky white player
    DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    RaceBannonRaceBannon
    July 2013
    bananasnblondes said:

A Steve Largent type.

Or.......natural talent who needs to work on the mental aspect = Black
    DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    These:

"If you want to gloat now about how wrong it all was - fantastic. Knock yourself out.

But if you're saying he just made stuff up - you're wrong"

"I'll take criticism all day long, but when posters out here say we're just making stuff up............well, they're just making stuff up"

"Kim a journalist? ROTFLMAO

Man, I wonder how long people have been here. Kim is no more a journalist than I am a photographer."

"If you can't handle the rumor mill, my suggestion is to get off the internet"

All in one thread
    jecornel
    Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    Emptermann approves this poast.

Crap, just noticed you had Emptermann on your short list.
    Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    (1) You don't know how much damage XXXXXX did!

(2) Pressing

These two clearly need to be explained to the newbies. Especially number 2, as I have been seeing a great deal of it lately.
    He_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013
    Swaye said:
    You don't know how much damage XXXXXX did!

Damn good apples.

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    Does "XXXXX Superiority Guy" count, or is that standard internet meme?
    Flag Quote
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    Free pub is a glaring omission.
    ThomasFremont
    Flag Quote
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs
    July 2013
    We need to include mythical 9-4 seasons as part of the incremental progress.

"Fuck this bord. Just as bad as Grinolds. he deletes stuff he doesn't agree with. Here the "group" just ridicules people into silence. Same shit-- control the conversation." - Barney (RIP)
    TMacDawgHe_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill
    July 2013
    lmao...great list...one of the acronyms would be appreciated ..I know about 60-70% of them but only visited hhbv 1 about 20 x, and missed a lot of the fagman drama from 2004 to 2008..just wasn't a reg..
    Flag Quote
    brchco12brchco12
    July 2013
    RaceBannon said:
    » show previous quotes
    A Steve Largent type.

"he's got a great motor" = undersized for his position

"got a real nasty streak" = white OL that doesn't look physically intimidating

Flag Quote
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg
    July 2013
    I think it's a disgrace that "SERIOUS Arizona" hasn't made the list yet.
    Flag Quote
    AZDuckAZDuck
    July 2013
    Jack Lockner

*gurgle*
    "I've been to a lot of classy stadiums; Oregon's is the least classy I've ever been to. That's not what sports is supposed to be about." - Jim Lambright

TierbsHsotBoobs
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,636
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

HHB Glossary of Terms
    Given that multiple newcomers have expressed confusion to me about what the regulars here are sometimes talking about, I thought it would be helpful to construct a glossary of terms for reference.

Doog
    An alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog.

It's also over-the-top excitement for anything that is currently happening in the program, regardless of what it is. Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, incremental progress, best recruiter in the nation, best assistants in the nation, molder of men, five tough questions, no rap music at practice, rap music at practice, finally a coach with discipline, finally players coach, Gilby/Ty/Sark is a breath of fresh air....

What I'm hearing...
    Explanation: Always the manner in which Grinolds trumpets "inside information" to his subscribers. Over time, this became a source of ridicule because of the astonishingly high degree of inaccuracy of his information.

Explanation: Used as a means to belittle anyone trying to criticize Steve Sarkisian's recruiting throughout the year.

I haven't moved!!
    Explanation: During times of notoriously bad phone reception, Race would shout this at co-host iDawg. This eventually led to jokes about iDawg operating with a 24k modem and Race owning an oversized Yugoslavian phone from the 1970s.

Explanation: Kim Grinolds' means of telling Mike Damone that his repetitive jokes were wearing thin

Popping off
    Explanation: As Oregon passed Washington in football status, Husky fans could always rely on telling Duck fans to "go win a Rose Bowl then pop off." Over time, this morphed into millions of different interchangeable uses.

Explanation: During the heyday of the original Husky Half Brains site, Ruth Robbins of RealDawg became a regular for several weeks. As a means of belittling the HHB crowd, she spoke of some aspect of HHB being a subject of big belly laughs in the media room.

Explanation: As Half Brains would get into debates with Ruth, she would counter by telling them their sources were no good.

Explanation: As Ruth made her departure from the HHB boards, her parting shot was to taunt the crowd by saying "I have all the screen shots I need." One of the most beloved HHBisms of all time.

Explanation: After telling his subscribers for two years that his sources were indicating that the NCAA would drop the hammer on Oregon, the Ducks escaped with barely a slap on the wrist. As the HHB crowd began crowing about this catastrophically embarrassing "What I'm hearing" gone awry, Grinolds began amending his posts and hedging his bets when giving out subsequent new inside info.

If you want to be critical about (fill in the blank) that's fine, but if you're going to be negative, you're gone
    Explanation: Grinolds' illogical means of trying to sound like free speech was allowed on his message boards, when in reality they weren't

Hot Blonde Oregon Intern
    Explanation: One of Grinolds' sources he met at the VMAC that gave him inside information about the NCAA's imminent decision to drop the hammer on Oregon

Explanation: Obama infamously and falsely promised,"If you like your current insurance plan, you can keep it." This has morphed into many Half Brain uses. A particular favorite of Race Bannon.

Explanation: A non-existent location for internet tuff guys to meet for fist fights and brawling

Explanation: A common refrain from the late dawgman poster brents, directed toward anyone saying something critical of someone else on the interwebs

81%
    It's what I like to do
    Tierbs Hsot Boobs
    Incremental progress
    Grossly inappropriate
    Playing with House Money
    Roaming the sidelines
    Stan Emptermann
    Concerns about altitude
    Classy poast
    Five Reasons
    TierbsHsotBoobsMikeDamoneRoadDawg55RaceBannongreenbloodMeektrackerTMacDawgPurpleJSwayeFire_Marshall_BillHillsboroDuckMooser42HouhuskyMad_SonjecornelvolcanodawgdhdawgMisterEmpawzDeLarryHe_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    «1234567…14»
    Comments
    section8section8
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    I believe the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District line also had a reference to Indian leg wrestling.

81%
    Explanation: During the post-Willingham coaching search, Dawgman shamelessly had photos of Jim Mora on their coach search primer. As many HHBs and a good deal of Husky fans were interested in seeing the one-time Don James student return to Husky Stadium to roam the sidelines, Dawgman was hearing that Mora was increasingly likely to be the next coach. When pressed to give the chance of Mora being the guy, Eklund replied: "81%"
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    RaceBannonMeekDerekJohnsonTierbsHsotBoobsPurpleJSwayeHe_Needs_More_TimeTravis MorrisFire_Marshall_Bill
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013

Great post Derek!
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    TMacDawgTMacDawg
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    PurpleJPurpleJ
    July 2013
    RaceBannon
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    RaceBannonRaceBannon
    July 2013
    bananasnblondes said:

A Steve Largent type.

DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    These:

"If you want to gloat now about how wrong it all was - fantastic. Knock yourself out.

"I'll take criticism all day long, but when posters out here say we're just making stuff up............well, they're just making stuff up"

Man, I wonder how long people have been here. Kim is no more a journalist than I am a photographer."

All in one thread
    jecornel
    Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

(2) Pressing

These two clearly need to be explained to the newbies. Especially number 2, as I have been seeing a great deal of it lately.
    He_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013
    Swaye said:

Damn good apples.

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    ThomasFremont
    Flag Quote
    July 2013

"Fuck this bord. Just as bad as Grinolds. he deletes stuff he doesn't agree with. Here the "group" just ridicules people into silence. Same shit-- control the conversation." - Barney (RIP)
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    lmao...great list...one of the acronyms would be appreciated ..I know about 60-70% of them but only visited hhbv 1 about 20 x, and missed a lot of the fagman drama from 2004 to 2008..just wasn't a reg..
    Flag Quote
    brchco12brchco12
    July 2013
    RaceBannon said:
    » show previous quotes
    A Steve Largent type.

Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    AZDuckAZDuck
    July 2013
    Jack Lockner

*gurgle*
    "I've been to a lot of classy stadiums; Oregon's is the least classy I've ever been to. That's not what sports is supposed to be about." - Jim Lambright

TierbsHsotBoobs

Please don't cut and paste premium content.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

HHB Glossary of Terms

Doog

What I'm hearing...

I haven't moved!!

Popping off

Hot Blonde Oregon Intern

81%
    It's what I like to do
    Tierbs Hsot Boobs
    Incremental progress
    Grossly inappropriate
    Playing with House Money
    Roaming the sidelines
    Stan Emptermann
    Concerns about altitude
    Classy poast
    Five Reasons
    Flag Quote
    «1234567…14»
    Comments
    section8section8
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013

81%
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013

Great post Derek!
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    TMacDawgTMacDawg
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    PurpleJPurpleJ
    July 2013
    RaceBannon
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    RaceBannonRaceBannon
    July 2013
    bananasnblondes said:

A Steve Largent type.

DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    These:

All in one thread
    jecornel
    Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

(2) Pressing

He_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013
    Swaye said:

Damn good apples.

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    ThomasFremont
    Flag Quote
    July 2013

Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    brchco12brchco12
    July 2013
    RaceBannon said:
    » show previous quotes
    A Steve Largent type.

Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    AZDuckAZDuck
    July 2013
    Jack Lockner

*gurgle*

TierbsHsotBoobs
    disagree

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

HHB Glossary of Terms

Doog

What I'm hearing...

I haven't moved!!

Popping off

Hot Blonde Oregon Intern

81%
    It's what I like to do
    Tierbs Hsot Boobs
    Incremental progress
    Grossly inappropriate
    Playing with House Money
    Roaming the sidelines
    Stan Emptermann
    Concerns about altitude
    Classy poast
    Five Reasons
    Flag Quote
    «1234567…14»
    Comments
    section8section8
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013

81%
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013

Great post Derek!
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    TMacDawgTMacDawg
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    PurpleJPurpleJ
    July 2013
    RaceBannon
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    RaceBannonRaceBannon
    July 2013
    bananasnblondes said:

A Steve Largent type.

DeLarry
    Flag Quote
    greenbloodgreenblood
    July 2013
    These:

All in one thread
    jecornel
    Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    edited July 2013

(2) Pressing

He_Needs_More_Time
    Flag Quote
    trackertracker
    July 2013
    Swaye said:

Damn good apples.

Flag Quote
    SwayeSwaye
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    July 2013
    edited July 2013
    ThomasFremont
    Flag Quote
    July 2013

Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    brchco12brchco12
    July 2013
    RaceBannon said:
    » show previous quotes
    A Steve Largent type.

Flag Quote
    July 2013
    Flag Quote
    AZDuckAZDuck
    July 2013
    Jack Lockner

*gurgle*

TierbsHsotBoobs

Please don't cut and paste premium content.
    My apologies to Condooga.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    A flutist starting a website with a failed real estate agent who wore a members only jacket and glasses the size of saucers...then the twotrying to do practice reports. Pure comedy back in the day. Especially with fetters jumping on the message boards trying to talk football with me. Biggest dipshit on the bored.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The term "Meet me at the 7-11..." always reminds me of GREEN DAY's lyric: "At the center of the earth in the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught(shot)" from American Idiot's city of the damned. It always seems to fit.