Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Another tweet from a sane rational dude.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Of course the map is completely wrong as many counties that voted for Hillary are colored red. Also Nixon’s map was much redder than even this false one. He lies even when he doesn’t need to...
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Of course the map is completely wrong as many counties that voted for Hillary are colored red. Also Nixon’s map was much redder than even this false one. He lies even when he doesn’t need to...

Meanwhile, Scotty's claim that Trump "promised" something to Ukraine and it's listed in the Complaint still sits out there as bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Meanwhile, Scotty's claim that Trump "promised" something to Ukraine and it's listed in the Complaint still sits out there as bullshit.
    I claimed that according to reports the complaint contained a promise and sure enough it did. You still refuse to read the complaint? At least others have moved on to the Who cares that there was a promise defense. It’s fun to watch you flail though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,073
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

I'm sure he made the map and your eagle eyes can spot the counties that are wrong

TDS
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I claimed that according to reports the complaint contained a promise and sure enough it did. You still refuse to read the complaint? At least others have moved on to the Who cares that there was a promise defense. It’s fun to watch you flail though.
    Yes, yes, you're just too busy to post what that "promise" was.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bob seriously.. Can you do anything other than drag up shit about other bullshit? You are worse than a wife.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Why won’t you read the complaint? Take some time away from your full time job of flailing away on the tug and educate yourself. Read the mueller report when you’re done.
  • Options

GDS said:

I'm sure he made the map and your eagle eyes can spot the counties that are wrong

TDS

Haha gotta love trumptards. This tweet is so kick ass I can’t wait to post it on the tug! F u libtards!

The map is false Race.

He probably didn’t make it himself! TDS!!!!!!!

Trumptards gotta trumptard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Bob seriously.. Can you do anything other than drag up shit about other bullshit? You are worse than a wife.
    Said the Kunt who routinely post this in threads having nothing to do with tax cuts
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I feel there's some stereotyping going on here. Not sure. But I think a few of you might have a very distorted view of what liberals are. Damoan should agree with that.

You’re a leftist. Not a liberal. But I’ve been told that ship has sailed on me. Your’e also a fucking idiot.
    Actually I'm a centrist that leans left. But ok!
    No, you’re not. But I guess if that makes you feel better about your dumbass. Cool

You’re a leftist statist piece of shit.
    Yes far right shitdicks think I'm a leftist. Leftists think I'm a centrist. Guess which one you are?
    No one thinks you’re a centrist. Leftists don’t think centrist exist. Everyone thinks you’re a fucking dumbshit though.
    I'm fine that crowd that thinks tax cuts increase revenues thinks I'm a dumbass. HTH

Heal yourself you fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Why won’t you read the complaint? Take some time away from your full time job of flailing away on the tug and educate yourself. Read the mueller report when you’re done.
    Read it, saw no promise. You lied Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

TDS

Haha gotta love trumptards. This tweet is so kick ass I can’t wait to post it on the tug! F u libtards!

The map is false Race.

He probably didn’t make it himself! TDS!!!!!!!

Trumptards gotta trumptard.
    The map is false? Show us how its false mullertard. False like all the charges against Trump or false like all the statements you make here

Come on Mullertard, show us

The tweet was posted to trigger the TDS crowd

Mission Accomplished

Scary Stuff
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    It’s too bad empty land doesn’t get a vote.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Sounds like you need to blow a whistle.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

5 minutes

Were you on break?

Breakfast sandwich sales are slow this morning.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The map says Trump's smashing the D's outside the highly populated urban areas.

Who fucking cares if it's not 100% accurate?

LoserDems, that's who.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Weird how he lost most of the places where lots of people live.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    THE MAP SHOULD INCLUDE RUSSIA!!!! ROFL!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Weird how he lost most of the places where lots of people live.

Weird how he won the election