Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game time guess for Oregon game?

Will it be 3 night games in a row? I'd like a late afternoon start honestly to make sure I have ample time to tailgate. @Rapeculturedawg and @backthepack, you are invited.
Fuck the rest of you guys. There's only enough Dom and Lobster to go around.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club
    Dom and lobster? Dee-cent!!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Prime time, bitch
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    I am guessing 1230 or 1 on FOX. Penn St. vs Michigan is that weekend so that will be the 430PM College GameDay game on ABC.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam

Dom and lobster? Dee-cent!!

At a fucking tailgate?

Ill take my rainier and brat, thanks
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I am guessing 1230 or 1 on FOX. Penn St. vs Michigan is that weekend so that will be the 430PM College GameDay game on ABC.

Michigan sucks, and no one wants to watch them. Why would that game get College Game Day? They are OUT of the playoffs. If UO and UW don't lose any games between now and then, this will be considered a playoff elimination game by the media, and the ducks will score another Game Day to add to the collection.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    It’s already been decided. 5pm.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam

Michigan sucks, and no one wants to watch them. Why would that game get College Game Day? They are OUT of the playoffs. If UO and UW don't lose any games between now and then, this will be considered a playoff elimination game by the media, and the ducks will score another Game Day to add to the collection.
    You need to buy a map
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

Hi there. Oregon and uw have already been eliminated from the playoff too.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781

Anyone read this douche’s posts using Prestion’s voice? Or is this dumb shit actually Preston?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    LawDawg1 said:

Anyone read this douche’s posts using Prestion’s voice? Or is this dumb shit actually Preston?
    I poasted something similar but, in reality, Preston probably has much more extensive football knowledge.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

No way is GameDay going to Michgan two weeks in a row. We're getting GameDay for Oregon.

tOSU @ Nebraska (Big 10)
    Auburn @ Florida (SEC)
    Oklahoma vs. Texas (Big 12)
    Oregon @ Washington (Pac 12)
    Notre Dame @ Michigan (Big 10) or Auburn @ LSU or Wisconsin @ tOSU i guess
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Unlike Oregon, Michigan has a brand
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Oregon doesnt have a brand? They are Nike U dude
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

Oregon doesnt have a brand? They are Nike U dude
    That is my pont
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465