Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game time guess for Oregon game?

Will it be 3 night games in a row? I'd like a late afternoon start honestly to make sure I have ample time to tailgate. @Rapeculturedawg and @backthepack, you are invited.
Fuck the rest of you guys. There's only enough Dom and Lobster to go around.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dom and lobster? Dee-cent!!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Prime time, bitch
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I am guessing 1230 or 1 on FOX. Penn St. vs Michigan is that weekend so that will be the 430PM College GameDay game on ABC.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dom and lobster? Dee-cent!!

At a fucking tailgate?

Ill take my rainier and brat, thanks
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I am guessing 1230 or 1 on FOX. Penn St. vs Michigan is that weekend so that will be the 430PM College GameDay game on ABC.

Michigan sucks, and no one wants to watch them. Why would that game get College Game Day? They are OUT of the playoffs. If UO and UW don't lose any games between now and then, this will be considered a playoff elimination game by the media, and the ducks will score another Game Day to add to the collection.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s already been decided. 5pm.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Michigan sucks, and no one wants to watch them. Why would that game get College Game Day? They are OUT of the playoffs. If UO and UW don't lose any games between now and then, this will be considered a playoff elimination game by the media, and the ducks will score another Game Day to add to the collection.
    You need to buy a map
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hi there. Oregon and uw have already been eliminated from the playoff too.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Anyone read this douche’s posts using Prestion’s voice? Or is this dumb shit actually Preston?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LawDawg1 said:

Anyone read this douche’s posts using Prestion’s voice? Or is this dumb shit actually Preston?
    I poasted something similar but, in reality, Preston probably has much more extensive football knowledge.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

No way is GameDay going to Michgan two weeks in a row. We're getting GameDay for Oregon.

tOSU @ Nebraska (Big 10)
    Auburn @ Florida (SEC)
    Oklahoma vs. Texas (Big 12)
    Oregon @ Washington (Pac 12)
    Notre Dame @ Michigan (Big 10) or Auburn @ LSU or Wisconsin @ tOSU i guess
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Unlike Oregon, Michigan has a brand
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FirePete said:

Oregon doesnt have a brand? They are Nike U dude
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

Oregon doesnt have a brand? They are Nike U dude
    That is my pont
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465