Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Savvy is a Dawg and UW Beat USC by 14

In the span of 24 hours.

Can we just Doog it up a little bit and bitch about LBs, WRs, coaches, and adidas next week?

Speaking of, we should finally beat Stanford in Silicon Valley this year.

DOOG IT UP!

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Impossible.

This hardcore husky.

Taste a little success ... See the light at the end of the tunnel ... and we still want to watch the world burn.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    fudgepack had to sacrificed in order to the stars to align for US
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Let's just say that you're a spittin' image of my avatar (which happens to be my high school yearbook photo), so you're at a pretty big disadvantage on the dating scene. But you've got a great personality, are funny, have some bankroll, and so for some reason you can pull in a six or maybe even a seven from time to time.

You're at the bar one night, and in she walks. At least you think she's walking, because you're too busy staring at perfect lady parts to have any idea what's going on. This is the second most beautiful woman you've ever seen. I mean, sure, she's no @Doog_de_Jour, but she's still perhaps the only 10 on the planet that doesn't have a restraining order against you. And what do you know, she floats over to the stool right next to you and has a seat. And not only is she the most beautiful woman you're legally allowed to be within 500 feet of, but she's smart and funny and laughs instead of cringes when you whip out your phone and show her the latest Hardcore Husky GrundleGifs. She's only in town for the night, so you've got to make it count.

And the stars align. Your crippling halitosis clears up for just that day; your brain is working ten times faster than it ever has, rapid-firing witty banter and jokes that land every time; the lighting at the bar makes your mullet shine while concealing your rapidly expanding bald spot...

...and then she says, "Are going to take me home or what?"

Hell yeah you are, and you do. And she doesn't even ask why you live in your dads' basement. And she doesn't even comment on your classy futon. And she doesn't even wait for you to put on your favorite '80s hair metal love-making tunes before her clothes are on the ground. And...

...you suffer erectile dysfunction for the first time in your life. She puts her clothes back on and leaves. You go to the Alamo Bowl.

This is watching Skinny fucking Eason quarterback a team that doesn't win every game by 30 points and pop off in a NY6 bowl. It's the Sirmon/Morris show next year. This year, every team weakness is compounded by that fact. It's not just, "Man, that missed tackle/play call/clock management was awful." It's, "If it weren't for ________, this is a team that wins a playoff game." I think that's what's driving the antsiness.

THIS is technically gifted writing.