Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AANDY

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

In the old days, I used to sit in the office of said booster just hanging out talking Husky football. The phone would ring and it would be AANDY, looking for information.

Derek is a big swinging dick?
    No, I'm not.

I would go there every Sunday morning during the 2007 and 2008 seasons. He would get on the phone and track down Lappano. Then he'd ease back in his desk chair and go, "Tim, how are you faring? Listen, what THE HELL was going on out there yesterday?"

Lappano told him stuff like "I don't think Tyrone has the vaguest idea what I'm trying to do with the offense."
    To be fair, I don't think Lappano had the vaguest idea what he was doing with the offense.
    What do you mean? He wanted Locker to run around and either find someone after scrambling around or for Locker to tuck it and run. Almost every play was a broken play and basically hoping Locker would make something happen.

Sadly this sandlot football was the best football Jake has ever played.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

section8 said:

In the old days, I used to sit in the office of said booster just hanging out talking Husky football. The phone would ring and it would be AANDY, looking for information.

No, I'm not.

I would go there every Sunday morning during the 2007 and 2008 seasons. He would get on the phone and track down Lappano. Then he'd ease back in his desk chair and go, "Tim, how are you faring? Listen, what THE HELL was going on out there yesterday?"

Lappano told him stuff like "I don't think Tyrone has the vaguest idea what I'm trying to do with the offense."
    To be fair, I don't think Lappano had the vaguest idea what he was doing with the offense.
    What do you mean? He wanted Locker to run around and either find someone after scrambling around or for Locker to tuck it and run. Almost every play was a broken play and basically hoping Locker would make something happen.

Busted play was our most successful game plan
    The offensive counterpart to Sark's best defender, Dropped Pass.
    Husky Fever - catch it!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

section8 said:

No, I'm not.

Busted play was our most successful game plan
    The offensive counterpart to Sark's best defender, Dropped Pass.
    lest we forget another offensive penalty.
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This is like reliving a train wreck.