Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW AD Morale

Talked to a buddy who has a contact in the AD who is fairly high up.....

Morale right now inside the AD has never been higher.

The view from inside on Sark's staff was that they lacked proper conduct and professionalism. There was that feeling of adults not being in charge. Also, the guy strongly believes that Sark would have been canned if he lost the apple cup.

Clearly, those on the inside are very happy with the coaching change. Mind you this is just what I'm hearing.....not certain until confirmed by ReedStrong or sportboner.

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's just what he's hearing. Some of you twisters need to learn the fucking difference.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

The view from inside on Sark's staff was that they lacked proper conduct and professionalism. There was that feeling of adults not being in charge. Also, the guy strongly believes that Sark would have been canned if he lost the apple cup.

Clearly, those on the inside are very happy with the coaching change. Mind you this is just what I'm hearing.....not certain until confirmed by ReedStrong or sportboner.

What if LuteOlsen4prez confirms it?
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Mick Dabone ....

Notice the AD didn't make an attempt to keep Sark? That was telling.

We were right, that much is clear.

This has been one of my strongest arguments against Sark's image in the AD ... Most of my friends think he was great .... One still refers to him as a great 'playcaller' ...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mick Dabone ....

This has been one of my strongest arguments against Sark's image in the AD ... Most of my friends think he was great .... One still refers to him as a great 'playcaller' ...

I still encounter dumb asses that say he was a great recruiter.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Mick Dabone ....

He was an above average recruiter of wide-outs and QB's. Everything else...not so much.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mick Dabone ....

Get new friends.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Mick Dabone ....

Get new friends.

Got new friends
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mick Dabone ....

who hired Sark?
  • Options

who hired Sark?

Your mom...?

I dunno ... Scott Woodward ...? Same guy who didn't care to keep him...?

Why do I feel like Terri Thrapp? ... Have I gone FS?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    easy on the cherry wine 500... let's simply not forget to include the bad with the good... woody dug deep into his bag of tricks to hire sark and so the fact it took 5 years to get rid of sark and woody didn't actually do the breaking up means there's still a lens of suspicion i have for him.
  • Options
    Meek said:

easy on the cherry wine 500... let's simply not forget to include the bad with the good... woody dug deep into his bag of tricks to hire sark and so the fact it took 5 years to get rid of sark and woody didn't actually do the breaking up means there's still a lens of suspicion i have for him.

My point is that it was so obvious even Woodward figured it out ... And then he got lucky with PeterNorth ...

I admire you for hanging onto your lens of skepticism ... I've left mine in my pocket for a good 5 weeks now... Been into the 'ole doogery...

Your point is well taken.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Mick Dabone ....

Yes I still get the usual crap of "Well you gotta give Sark credit. He built this program to the point where UW could land a great coach. He stock the cupboard full."

I was like he inherited a pretty full cupboard too but you fucking Doogs refuse to ever acknowledge that.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

I heard more or less the same from my source on upper campus. Not a lot of Sark fans in Gerberding Hall.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

And that is all you need to know about why UW will never have any sustained success in basketball.

Romar's seat is cooler than a Supreme Court Justice's.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    War is over, we won, I would hope morale is high in the AD. Pool Boy moved up a spot to Cabana Boy

Next up, Operation LoRo - scheduled for 2014-2015. This covert ops will not be easy however