Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to Baze

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I see that you've changed your profile photo 3 or 4 times today. Did you have to take your Prius for an oil change at Jiffy Lube and now you have time to kill?

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I like how he is trying them on to see how they look in each thread.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think BTP's AIDS hurricane on the front page also had me all fucked up. Anyway, all is back to "normal" over here.

Nothing changed with me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    Swaye's Wigwam

I see that you've changed your profile photo 3 or 4 times today. Did you have to take your Prius for an oil change at Jiffy Lube and now you have time to kill?

Thanks for noticing. ;)

No one took the banned avatar bait. Then I decided to do a brand refresh and get rid of George Michael in favor of the obnoxious Maryland flag. I wasn't crazy about the Maryland flag. Also, another user DM'ed me and let me know that the George Michael avatar would be missed. So, I went back to my cigarette-smoking, taxi driving gaybob brand.
    I fell for the banned for a minute but knew better than to post anything
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    Founders Club

I think BTP's AIDS hurricane on the front page also had me all fucked up. Anyway, all is back to "normal" over here.

Nothing changed with me.

FRANNY??? True?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Thanks for noticing. ;)

No one took the banned avatar bait. Then I decided to do a brand refresh and get rid of George Michael in favor of the obnoxious Maryland flag. I wasn't crazy about the Maryland flag. Also, another user DM'ed me and let me know that the George Michael avatar would be missed. So, I went back to my cigarette-smoking, taxi driving gaybob brand.
    I said what happened to bazey
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Thanks for noticing. ;)

I said what happened to bazey
    Well, I don't read your stuff, so...
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Thanks for noticing. ;)

I fell for the banned for a minute but knew better than to post anything
    Same. Exactly the same.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks for noticing. ;)

I love gay Bruce Springsteen