Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tendencies in the opposite sex that were/are deal breakers for you?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club

Religious*

I don’t care how hot she is, how much money she has, how amazing in bed she is, I’m not converting to a cult.

*includes veganism, or any other lifestyle choice that dominates every aspect and waking minute of your life.

I;d date a Muslim woman. She'd expect to get slapped around if she misbehaves
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club

dnc said:

Children

Look at this elitist who stalks teen bois but is too good to date other children!

...Oh, did you mean Wants/Has Children? Co-sign.

Car selfies is a good one, although that chick not being able to see over her dashboard seems like a bigger issue.

Cigarettes, too.
    And since my life basically revolves around alcohol, especially homemade, I doubt I'd date someone again that never drinks. What a disaster. Uh, why yes, this *IS* my second beer. I'm what? - an alcoholic? Bitch I've got 300 gallons of booze in my basement. If I were an alcoholic I'd be dead years ago.
    Car selfies is such a great selection process tool. Weeds out boring, duds + people with low confidence.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Small breasts
    Short hair.

Short hair is good. Small boobs not good.
    Short hair definitely easier to remedy than small boobs. However, the nutty attitude that oft comes along with the short hair, that you're stuck with.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996
    Bad breath.
    Short.
    Short hair.
    Un-fit.
    Obnoxious.
    Poor.

There are other characteristics that would be deal breakers if they aren't made up for in other ways, but these are hard no's.

When I was young I thought I wanted kids. The older I got the less interested in having kids I became, while still interested in some of what kids bring.

I was never into a woman with kids unless she was smoking hot, and I'd hit/quit. Maybe even a few times if she shut up and I never saw or heard them. My wife is the only woman I dated who had kids. I'm raising 2 kids that aren't mine and it's ideal. Half of their expenses are paid from outside our home and I get to pick and choose where I participate in their lives. The tricky part are the legalities in regards to how hard and frequently I am allowed to beat them.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club

Bad breath.
    Short.
    Short hair.
    Un-fit.
    Obnoxious.
    Poor.

There are other characteristics that would be deal breakers if they aren't made up for in other ways, but these are hard no's.

When I was young I thought I wanted kids. The older I got the less interested in having kids I became, while still interested in some of what kids bring.

I was never into a woman with kids unless she was smoking hot, and I'd hit/quit. Maybe even a few times if she shut up and I never saw or heard them. My wife is the only woman I dated who had kids. I'm raising 2 kids that aren't mine and it's ideal. Half of their expenses are paid from outside our home and I get to pick and choose where I participate in their lives. The tricky part are the legalities in regards to how hard and frequently I am allowed to beat them.

Basically the whole institution of marriage came about in humans because of step dads beating their step kids.

Hairy nipples.

{{{shudder}}}

Only encountered once. #NeverForget #NeverAgain
    Was she a Kappa at OSU?
    no
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

FIJI at UW?

No one you'd know from no place you've heard of.
    Disregard. I've just been told I'm attending Curriculum Night tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJrLaKxZJg

Greatest worst local movie theater ad of my lifetim.

FIJI at UW?

No one you'd know from no place you've heard of.

Greatest worst local movie theater ad of my lifetim.
    Reminiscent of Cal Worthington, Jack Roberts, and my man Vern Fonk (RIP Rob Thielke) But agree, the worst. When I was looking for this one, I found a cornucopia of discomfort #DontBeAWeekendParent