Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Fleenor, still wish we locked up Leach,, Pinkel?

20 something years and Pinkel still hasn't won a big game? I've been telling you that for 20 years. Still contend you'd rather have him over Petersen?: I know you're lurking like a lunker...answer me!

How about Leach (who I love BTW)? If Leach wasn't so he'll bent on trying to outsmart everybody all the time, with his chicken shit retarded air raid offense, I'd love to have him coach the dawgs. But why hasn't he figured that a running game is more important than throwing to 8 different receivers a game?

Pinkel, your second choice (I'm shaking my head you fat fuck) has the same philosophy and hasn't won a big game in 25 years. Why do you stand by these guys Bleenor? They will never win at this level with their 5 WR offenses and 5 carries on the ground. I want to know why you thought these guys were worthy of UW'S top spot with their respective pedigree's? And ask your butt buddy AANDY to answer the same question. You guys share the same semen.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

LOL on Leach. You want a guy who snaps the ball with 22 seconds on the play clock when trying to let the actual clock run out coaching your team? The guy is a fucking retard and is one of the most overrated coaches ever.

Not only that, but I would have a really hard time enjoying watching us play if he was our coach. I hate teams that chuck it 60+ times. I guess I could handle it with wins, but it sucks to watch that dink and dunk bullshit.

Not to mention the bitchiest bitch who ever bitched, Canenrd Halliday
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

LOL on Leach. You want a guy who snaps the ball with 22 seconds on the play clock when trying to let the actual clock run out coaching your team? The guy is a fucking retard and is one of the most overrated coaches ever.

Not only that, but I would have a really hard time enjoying watching us play if he was our coach. I hate teams that chuck it 60+ times. I guess I could handle it with wins, but it sucks to watch that dink and dunk bullshit.

Not to mention the bitchiest bitch who ever bitched, Canenrd Halliday
    Have you PM'd IrishDawg yet?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It would be wrong to link this to Bleenor on twitter. Wrong I say!
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Chalk it up to another great "cooged it" games. A recent one and a beauty it was.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So this. Was furious when we brought him in for an interview. Dude's never beat a good team in his life.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

So this. Was furious when we brought him in for an interview. Dude's never beat a good team in his life.

Did you gnash your teeth and beat your breast? I like to do that when I am furious. I do that when furious.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Did you gnash your teeth and beat your breast? I like to do that when I am furious. I do that when furious.
    It got pretty bad. Thankfully a wise man told me to take a walk outside and get some perspective. Otherwise I probably would have imploded.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

It got pretty bad. Thankfully a wise man told me to take a walk outside and get some perspective. Otherwise I probably would have imploded.

Sounds like you were rubbing people the wrong way.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

Never forget that former Fresno State coach Pat Hill was Bleen's all-time favorite to replace anybody and everybody at UW. Of course, Hill struggled against Boise State with a I-10 record and was winless against Petersen. Even though it was only as coach of Fresno State, Pat Hill did beat Gilby to kick-off the 2004 season at Husky Stadium. That Bleens sure knows his football.

Yep, Bleenor was advocating for Pat Hill in 2008. And Joe Tiller loved our game plan this year against UCLA.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    "Fleenor is crack for Doogs"- Race Bannon(RIP).

Sucks full blown AIDS wins again.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Pat Hill will play anyone, anywhere, anytime. He would have crawled on his hands and knees over broken glass from Fresno to Seattle for the job. He's tuff.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I still thought we should have hired Chip Hill... That guy was a wiiner.
  • Options
    How about Leach (who I love BTW)? If Leach wasn't so he'll bent on trying to outsmart everybody all the time, with his chicken shit retarded air raid offense, I'd love to have him coach the dawgs.

I like being PLSSFS and claim I want Leach if he changes the one thing that he is known for always doing. I do that.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is going to be a big year for Leach. Cougs in the Rose Bowl no doubt. I am also hearing Halliday and Gabe Marks will both be heisman candidates at the end of the season. Change is coming, you can feel it.
  • Options
    This thread makes me miss CoogBJ
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Leach and Pinkel are both better than Sark.

The shit I took this morning would be, as well.